What do you guys think? (Especially ladies?)

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

what’s the opinion of the women on here, He notices the difference of media promotion between men and women don’t agree with him on everything though, but makes good points.

would be problematic if only Horner women are representing black women especially in USA, I think it would eventually noticed on a larger scale In my opinion.

P.S he does believe that horners are mixed because of the previous DNA test videos on YouTube.

@Halimo-2018 @Hani Malab @Kanini @Nilotufian @Daacad90 @Muji @Robin @Apollo @Samaalic Era @Shuusa @Nomoregames2019 @World @SOULSEARCHING @strawberrii @Basra

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Lol why did you tag Shmurda, Samaalic Era and Apollo? Both are guys. Unless you need Apollo's insight and Shmurda + Samaalic Era to get the ball rolling.
:ehh:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Lol why did you tag Shmurda, Samaalic Era and Apollo? Both are guys. Unless you need Apollo's insight and Shmurda + Samaalic Era to get the ball rolling.
:ehh:
Yh need the opinion of the man as well lol what do you think?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

what’s the opinion of the women on here, He notices the difference of media promotion between men and women don’t agree with him on everything though, but makes good points.

would be problematic if only Horner women are representing black women especially in USA, I think it would eventually noticed on a larger scale In my opinion.

P.S he does believe that horners are mixed because of the previous DNA test videos on YouTube.

@Halimo-2018 @Hani Malab @Kanini @Nilotufian @Daacad90 @Muji @Robin @Apollo @Samaalic Era @Shuusa @Nomoregames2019 @World @SOULSEARCHING @strawberrii @Basra

I want to talk about your qabil, the dhulbahante @pablo enuf with this xaar constipated xalimo

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dont understand the appeal of this girl. I guess they do choose strange looking white women too.

I am saying Hi
11186.jpg

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I dont have 1 hour to watch your video :ftw9nwa:

Give us a summary and I can comment
Basically believes that black women (WA features) are being erased through media by the amount of Horner and some Nilotic women in the western world, he also understands uses SSPOT on another video to talk about the HOA being WA descended men and there was a forum explaining habesha women marrying out more on this forum because of the media promotion , in that video he believe East African men and light skin in the AA community are in the same boat which is poor media promotion, calls horners white woman dipped in chocolate says The media sees a black man a man with WA features and black woman with “white features” the black race however light skin and Horner men who are dipped in chocolate the get pushed to the side.

here’s the video
https://youtu.be/DQuTMlw2F5A

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I want to talk about your qabil, the dhulbahante @pablo enuf with this xaar constipated xalimo
Nothing about her, he’s using her as a backdrop to talk about the differences in the women and WA women using EA women as the standard of beauty when they don’t look a like.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nothing about her, he’s using her as a backdrop to talk about the differences in the women and WA women using EA women as the standard of beauty when they don’t look a like.

Dhul iyoo Bahante

Does that mean Yo people are thirsty for land? Why didn't u land grab from Somaliland when u had the chance?

Tbh, the model scene and the 'representation' bs is the last thing on my mind.

The people behind the scenes clearly have some sort of agenda pushing this black hijabi narrative to become mainstream.

If madows from the US don't like it, I suggest they push forward their own women than to hype up other ethnicities. Just my two cents.

Eurocentric beauty ideals is still heavely present when it comes to facial features, skin color ideals is kinda dying down it feels like. So no wonder East african women are getting picked, Dark skin plus slim white like features.
Either way we need everyone represented.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Tbh, the model scene and the 'representation' bs is the last thing on my mind.

The people behind the scenes clearly have some sort of agenda pushing this black hijabi narrative to become mainstream.

If madows from the US don't like it, I suggest they push forward their own women than to hype up other ethnicities. Just my two cents.
He’s saying that AA women use EA women as the standard of black beauty not understanding it could lead to them being replaced and compares it to light skin men in the AA community representing black masculinity and how DS men in the AA community would be salty and angry.

Basically believes that black women (WA features) are being erased through media by the amount of Horner and some Nilotic women in the western world, he also understands uses SSPOT on another video to talk about the HOA being WA descended men and there was a forum explaining habesha women marrying out more on this forum because of the media promotion , in that video he believe East African men and light skin in the AA community are in the same boat which is poor media promotion, calls horners white woman dipped in chocolate says The media sees a black man a man with WA features and black woman with “white features” the black race however light skin and Horner men who are dipped in chocolate the get pushed to the side.

here’s the video
Featurism? We’re still black though. If Horn African or Nilotic women are considered more beautiful in the modeling industry, why is that a problem? Not everyone can be a model.

He’s saying that AA women use EA women as the standard of black beauty not understanding it could lead to them being replaced and compares it to light skin men in the AA community representing black masculinity and how DS men in the AA community would be salty and angry.

They've got issues if seeing 3 models from EA causes an inferiority complex if i'm being honest. They should turn their attention to deeper issues or create their own path where they represent themselves.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Featurism? We’re still black though. If Horn African or Nilotic women are considered more beautiful in the modeling industry, why is that a problem? Not everyone can be a model.
Agreed we are still black, however what he’s talking about in the other video I posted up above is that, a black man in the media is preferred to look like a WA or have those features including DS, however black women need to be “dipped in chocolate” however light skin men are not the representatives of black men nor are the counter parts of Horner women aka black men who are “dipped in chocolate” they get bad media or no media promotion at all and fight certain stigmas and stereotypes that are negative.

@Kanini
There’s not an extremely crazy amount of Horner women in modelling if things go the way they are eventually people will notice that the average “black” female model has a certain type of look and models are considered the standard when it comes to beauty in men and women.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

here’s the video
Ye bcs we are more similar to Caucasian features

i dont think its featurism, horn of african and nilotic women have the tall slender look the fashion industry desires. are they gonna tell me alek wok is an example of "featurism" :comeon:

Beauty is subjective at an extent. But your preference gets shaped by envoriment,and media so yes its a bad thing that one race or group of people are favored in the model industry. Just a couple of decades ago, a big ass was considered ugly and nasty but now its prefered.

Apollo

VIP
Modelling is not about being hot but looking unique and East Africans are rarer in the West than the AA/West Africa or generic Mulatto look.