What Do You Consider Cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@ItsHanna I know you don't believe in God but the Lord doesn't honor relationships that you have entered unfaithfully. You were with that other guy for what? 2 years? Entering a relationship suddenly won't help anyone. You'll find that this new guy can't satisfy your needs, will hurt you or you will get bored of him. My best recommendation is to pray. The reason why marriages have failed in the 21st century is because people have taken God out of the equation. You also need to stop the fotnication, it only pollutes your heart nd your mind. You'll find that relationships will al2ays be missing something until you find God again.
Talking about God with her is like bringing a prostitute to church, it's messy, pointless and will yield no results. :bell:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
what-are-the-sneakiest-ways-to-cheat-on-a-test-11725639-may-2-2013-1-600x450.jpg

tfw you "programmed" your calculator if you know what I mean

:dabcasar:

black

live and let die.
@ItsHanna I know you don't believe in God but the Lord doesn't honor relationships that you have entered unfaithfully. You were with that other guy for what? 2 years? Entering a relationship suddenly won't help anyone. You'll find that this new guy can't satisfy your needs, will hurt you or you will get bored of him. My best recommendation is to pray. The reason why marriages have failed in the 21st century is because people have taken God out of the equation. You also need to stop the fotnication, it only pollutes your heart nd your mind. You'll find that relationships will al2ays be missing something until you find God again.

:drakewtf: I thought you were a good 'Christian' girl. How is it cheating if it's an unlawful union anyway? It is only adultery/cheating if they're in matrimony. If she sleeps with the other guy it's fornication.

Last edited:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

I'm sorry but this comment was hilarious to me. I think I met my soulmate and I have to give it a go. I've only known him for 3 days and he has made more effort than my bf did the past 2 years. It's time to move on.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I'm sorry but this comment was hilarious to me. I think I met my soulmate and I have to give it a go. I've only known him for 3 days and he has made more effort than my bf did the past 2 years. It's time to move on.
And what if you meet a new soulmate who makes you feel the same way, and a new soulmate who makes you feel the same way, etc etc etc?

By the time you're 30, nobody other than your cats will ever want to be in a long term relationship with you(other than your cats of course).

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
And what if you meet a new soulmate who makes you feel the same way, and a new soulmate who makes you feel the same way, etc etc etc?

By the time you're 30, nobody other than your cats will ever want to be in a long term relationship with you(other than your cats of course).
Are you saying she marries this man and ends it in a divorce then re-marries etc. Like most Somali ladies with six consecutive husbands. Dating is far more easier than a matrimony saves the hassle

Girl do what the man in your picture is attempting to do.

Don't worry, there is no brain-matter left to shoot. Soul-mate after 3 days kulaha:snoop:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Talking about God with her is like bringing a prostitute to church, it's messy, pointless and will yield no results. :bell:
Jesus saved a prostitute actually and she believed in him more than some of his apostles. That's the difference between Islam and Christianity- we believe in salvation through faith rather than works.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Honey that's the problem. Three days doesn't show you if a man can take care of you or not. It does show you whether or not you're a good fit though. End things with the first guy before you move forward with the second. And pray God leads you with this new guy.

Why don't you see how things go with the new guy, before dumping the first, since you're an atheist.

If you're going to cheat atleast do it the logical way!
:siilaanyolaugh:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Why don't you see how things go with the new guy, before dumping the first, since you're an atheist.

If you're going to cheat atleast do it the logical way!
:siilaanyolaugh:

I thought this scenario through and I don't want to be dishonest with the new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending