What Do You Consider Cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Breathing in the direction of another woman.

My boo turns Stevie wonder when we are in public!
:siilaanyolaugh:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
what-are-the-sneakiest-ways-to-cheat-on-a-test-11725639-may-2-2013-1-600x450.jpg

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes

Take this quiz
http://www.vixendaily.com/quizzes/is-he-cheating-on-you/

1. He Is Using His Phone A Lot More (And Not For You)
If he suddenly starts texting more often, but he still takes forever to reply to you… that may be a sign that he’s cheating. It doesn’t mean he is definitely cheating on you. He could just be having an important conversation…

RELATED: The Real Reason Men Cheat

2. He Suddenly Cares About His Hygiene
You’ve known him long enough to know how he typically cares for himself. If he takes a sudden interest in how he looks, his physical health, and even starts showering more, who is he trying to impress? (Was he trying to impress you or someone else?)

3. He Goes Out More
Whether he’s going out “with friends” or has something come up with family, this could be a red flag that he’s really seeing someone else.

4. He Keeps Working Late
Sudden work emergency? Big project that he didn’t tell you about in advance? If he starts working overtime and is hours on sporadic days of the week working late, he might not actually be working…

5. He Avoids Getting Close To You
If you notice that your guy suddenly avoids intimacy with you (or stops entirely), that’s a huge red flag. Some men who fear intimacy will cheat to feel like they still have power over their sex life, and some men cheat simply because they want someone “young and new”… Which leads to my next sign.

6. He’s Selfish
If your man is self-indulgent and puts himself before everything, never compromising with you, he could be the kind of guy to cheat, as infidelity is a selfish act on it’s own.

7. He Follows A *Lot* Of Sexy Women On Social Media
Have you noticed him “liking” a lot of sexy pictures on his Facebook? What about who he watches on Instagram? If they’re mostly hot young women, you can probably guess what’s on his mind…

8. He Didn’t Update His Dating Profile (Even If You Started Dating Him)
Maybe you met on Plenty of Fish, or eHarmony, ChristianMingle, or even Match. You updated your profile to proudly show you met a guy you love… and he didn’t update his profile. That could be a sign he’s still looking for someone else.

9. He Lashes Out At You
If your guy starts arguments with you, especially if it’s over something simple, he could be looking for an excuse to get away from you and towards someone else…

10. He Needs “His Privacy”
You thought he was comfortable with you knowing more about him and being close to him, and suddenly he starts needing more and more time by himself. What could he even be doing with all of that time alone? That might be a sign he’s cheating on you.

So What Happens Next?
If you have a gut instinct your guy is cheating on you, then that signals to me that you’re missing one crucial ingredient to a healthy, loving relationship: trust.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
There's a lot of gray area in dating.
That's true, but she could cut out the middle-man and just end it with him - instead she considers cheating :kodaksmiley:
If I'm on the mark with my deductions then I would not wish her on anyone :russ:

Sometimes you trip and find yourself landing penis first into a vagina. In circumstances like these, I don't consider it cheating :icon e ugeek:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
That's true, but she could cut out the middle-man and just end it with him - instead she considers cheating :kodaksmiley:
If I'm on the mark with my deductions then I would not wish her on anyone :russ:

I have a emotional bound with someone new that isn't exactly cheating. I'm breaking up with my current bf after his birthday. I don't want to ruin his day.

VixR

Veritas
You're jumping to conclusions.
I have a emotional bound with someone new that isn't exactly cheating. I'm breaking up with my current bf after his birthday. I don't want to ruin his day.
Yh, I'd vote for post bday. That's thoughtful of you.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Cheating is when my man falls in love with anotoher woman. Forget all that physical stuff if a man has gone that far it means he is a dog and I wouldn't marry a guy like that to begin with.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I already consider that cheating in my book. Just break up with him already. Do it before his birthday if you're so worried. I broke up with my last ex on my birthday and ended things with a guy I really liked this past birthday. The birthday is just another day. White people take that crap too seriously.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@ItsHanna I know you don't believe in God but the Lord doesn't honor relationships that you have entered unfaithfully. You were with that other guy for what? 2 years? Entering a relationship suddenly won't help anyone. You'll find that this new guy can't satisfy your needs, will hurt you or you will get bored of him. My best recommendation is to pray. The reason why marriages have failed in the 21st century is because people have taken God out of the equation. You also need to stop the fotnication, it only pollutes your heart nd your mind. You'll find that relationships will al2ays be missing something until you find God again.

Status
Not open for further replies.