What Do You Consider Cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I swear its like a deck of yu- gi-oh cards with creationists. :russ:
Evolutionist rely heavily on the supernatural. "It must work that ewy because there's no way a guy in the clouds could make it". Instead you believe inanimate non-living objects somehow created everything. Continue.:kodaksmiley:

VixR

Veritas
No offense but I think it's because you never had a soul mate it has always been
You loving other people it never was mutual
Not touching that with a stick.
yes a matching soul. Then you can have your own michelangelo phenomenon with that person. Learn my padawan learn
Hey, congratulations.
I swear its like a deck of yu- gi-oh cards with creationists. :russ:
I think it's more of a human yearning. It's a popular belief. Tons of people actually believe there's one person out there for them, it's pretty intriguing, but a lot of times it just ends up being potentially misleading, limiting, or unrealistic, for ppl who think in these terms. For others who've found that perfect, soulmate-like fit, it's great.

For me, even if I wanted to embrace it, be whimsical, it just ends up being a depressing notion.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
For me, even if I wanted to embrace it, be whimsical, it just ends up being a depressing notion.
So you're an evolutionist yet you're saying you're above human nature? You do realize that humans are one of few monogamous pair bonding species, right? Pair bonding exists elsewhere however it rarely if ever is in the case where we see it in humans where the organisms exhibit male philopatry. Humans are social beings that require pair bonds and to say otherwise goes against your holy trash evolution theory.

VixR

Veritas
So you're an evolutionist yet you're saying you're above human nature? You do realize that humans are one of few monogamous pair bonding species, right? Pair bonding exists elsewhere however it rarely if ever is in the case where we see it in humans where the organisms exhibit male philopatry. Humans are social beings that require pair bonds and to say otherwise goes against your holy trash evolution theory.
Soulmate science? :icon lol:

I'm not here to change your worldview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts