What do Somalis and Dominicans have in common?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Has anyone actually interacted with a dominicnan considering they dont live anywhere near somalis :oh6b81q:

I notice this. Dominicans can identify with what they want to identify. Besides, they don't need to be lunped in with AAs. Those are totally different cultures.
This one AA said that Caribbean’s and afro latinos are AA since they’re of african descent and that they’re located in the America’s :farmajoyaab:

if i ever become president of Somalia insha Allah,

i will ban somali females with ajanabi kids, they will lose sharci, and with man i would take their kids, if they have half jarere kids they will get cadan wives and their sons and grandsons to whipe it clean and then force all to marry only somalis or lose citizenship,

i hate inter racial mixing, we are a unique race, with unique features,

i once saw a somali bird with a white man, wallahi the two boys looked japanese, we literally created a new race,

we will go back to the ethos of our ancestors,

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Both vehmently deny being black (although somalis have reasons tbh)
Both are denied being black by other maadow people
Both are extremely racist towards maathow people both in the west and back home
Both very colourist and praise lightskin and lookdown on darkskin (although somalis arent as bad as the latter)
Both eat banana and rice
Both can speak their language fluently
Both give birth to soo many children
Both look similair ( from what i have seen in real life at least 30% of dominicans look similiar to us)
Both are very loud in real life especially when speaking on the phone

We may just have found our country partner 123 viva Dominican Republic

View attachment 59236
this is false. i live in california and i still cant tell the difference between latinos. They look nothing like us.

Theyre really attractive and friendly if they were only muslim ;(

D

I agree with you one 100, and don't for get to correct me but on a different note, I hope it would justify your

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 90
  • enlighten-me.jpg
    enlighten-me.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 87
theres barely any in canada they all in new york boston new jersey or florida it suckss theyre no where near somalis is a shame
There are some Dominican communities in Calgary and Edmonton. And few that live around bathrust and st Clair with all the other Latin folks in the Dot .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts