What do Somalis and Dominicans have in common?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Thats ONY the south no somali from puntland somaliland or somali galbeed have any bantu in them we are purer than pure.
The south doesn't have no bantu they didn't even sleep with the slave women. The MJ have written evidence they integrated bantus into their clan idk if it's due to langaabness

Niggas in here who say southerners have bantu admix need to shut up. Bring forth your evidence or your just making shit up to make yourself feel better.

Hawiye we don't have bantu just because we live in the south it doesn't mean shit.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So why was the only youtubers who did the dna test with Nigerian from SL:ulyin:
No hawiyes had Nigerian only SL
ohh shit im going into hiding btw i was joking about hawiyes but any tribe that has bantu in them is no longer somali in my eye so that "lander" isnt somali. I dont make the rules

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Niggas in here who say southerners have bantu admix need to shut up. Bring forth your evidence or your just making shit up to make yourself feel better.

Hawiye we don't have bantu just because we live in the south it doesn't mean shit.
sis i was joking i know hawiye have no bantu blood im sorry honestly

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
ohh shit im going into hiding btw i was joking about hawiyes but any tribe that has bantu in them is no longer somali in my eye so that "lander" isnt somali. I dont make the rules
Educate me why do landers and daroods always talk about hawiyes is it because they're the biggest clan, most wealth and the capital I'm confused.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Educate me why do landers and daroods always talk about hawiyes is it because they're the biggest clan, most wealth and the capital I'm confused.
i think they believe bcos theyre not surrounded by bantus unlike the south theyre somehow superior not to mention they believe theyre majority lightskin is all inferiority complex at the end of the day

Both vehmently deny being black (although somalis have reasons tbh)
Both are denied being black by other maadow people
Both are extremely racist towards maathow people both in the west and back home
Both very colourist and praise lightskin and lookdown on darkskin (although somalis arent as bad as the latter)
Both eat banana and rice
Both can speak their language fluently
Both give birth to soo many children
Both look similair ( from what i have seen in real life at least 30% of dominicans look similiar to us)
Both are very loud in real life especially when speaking on the phone

We may just have found our country partner 123 viva Dominican Republic

View attachment 59236

if you lived next to haiti bantus with their vudooo sixir you would act the same, adoon waa adoon,

Both vehmently deny being black (although somalis have reasons tbh)
Both are denied being black by other maadow people
Both are extremely racist towards maathow people both in the west and back home
Both very colourist and praise lightskin and lookdown on darkskin (although somalis arent as bad as the latter)
Both eat banana and rice
Both can speak their language fluently
Both give birth to soo many children
Both look similair ( from what i have seen in real life at least 30% of dominicans look similiar to us)
Both are very loud in real life especially when speaking on the phone

We may just have found our country partner 123 viva Dominican Republic

View attachment 59236

banana with rice? i thought we were the only ones, but then its a banan growing region,

did you know haiti used to colonise the for like 95 years? after the black napolean kicked out white napolean, they controlled dominica for nearly a century until they fought back

haitian waam asli adoonmo who practice sixir, all waa corrupt despite being independent for over 200 years waa shyt hole still

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
banana with rice? i thought we were the only ones, but then its a banan growing region,

did you know haiti used to colonise the for like 95 years? after the black napolean kicked out white napolean, they controlled dominica for nearly a century until they fought back

haitian waam asli adoonmo who practice sixir, all waa corrupt despite being independent for over 200 years waa shyt hole still

yh they banana and rice like us but dont you think they are soo similair to us ive never seen a group who share things similair than dominicans lol

Status
Not open for further replies.