What do Somalis and Dominicans have in common?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Both vehmently deny being black (although somalis have reasons tbh)
Both are denied being black by other maadow people
Both are extremely racist towards maathow people both in the west and back home
Both very colourist and praise lightskin and lookdown on darkskin (although somalis arent as bad as the latter)
Both eat banana and rice
Both can speak their language fluently
Both give birth to soo many children
Both look similair ( from what i have seen in real life at least 30% of dominicans look similiar to us)
Both are very loud in real life especially when speaking on the phone

We may just have found our country partner 123 viva Dominican Republic

upload_2018-11-13_20-45-17.jpeg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Dominicans are still black.

They have more things in common with Sudanese instead.

What they do is called pure self hate and with us it's just overboard xenophobia.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Both vehmently deny being black (although somalis have reasons tbh)
Both are denied being black by other maadow people
Both are extremely racist towards maathow people both in the west and back home
Both very colourist and praise lightskin and lookdown on darkskin (although somalis arent as bad as the latter)
Both eat banana and rice
Both can speak their language fluently
Both give birth to soo many children
Both look similair ( from what i have seen in real life at least 30% of dominicans look similiar to us)
Both are very loud in real life especially when speaking on the phone

We may just have found our country partner 123 viva Dominican Republic

View attachment 59236

:trumpsmirk:
When I was in club, some random dude who was a dominican told me that I look like a dominican.
I didn't know how to react but latinos are known to be handsome according to females :pachah1:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Dominicans are still black.

They have more things in common with Sudanese instead.

What they do is called pure self hate and with us it's just overboard xenophobia.
Tell your black to a dominican and your dead within seconds they despise black people and the black label they consider themselves as white spanish but your right they have bantu in them i would say at least 30% while somalis dont.

i personally think they have more in common with us i met a lot in person they remind me of us. You wouldnt understand if you never interact with one

i agree is self hate while were pure hatred lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:trumpsmirk:
When I was in club, some random dude who was a dominican told me that I look like a dominican.
I didn't know how to react but latinos are known to be handsome according to females :pachah1:
Theyre really attractive and friendly if they were only muslim ;(

Madows are always attacking those poor Dominicans just because they don't wanna identify with them. And why should they? They have nothing in common with African Americans or West Africans at this point.
:manny:
Not to mention that Dominicans are fiiiiine.
:diddyass:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Madows are always attacking those poor Dominicans just because they don't wanna identify with them. And why should they? They have nothing in common with African Americans or West Africans at this point.
:manny:
Not to mention that Dominicans are fiiiiine.
:diddyass:

I think is because how they look theyre very
ambiguous lookingvery cultures and have a country why would they need to indentify with maadows

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
We should join our forces :trumpsmirk:
More of the attractives dominicans, less of the arabs in Somalia:russ:
theres barely any in canada they all in new york boston new jersey or florida it suckss theyre no where near somalis is a shame

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
theres barely any in canada they all in new york boston new jersey or florida it suckss theyre no where near somalis is a shame
I've met some of them in Luxembourg and France, nice people. They are not like those madows :qri8gs7:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I've met some of them in Luxembourg and France, nice people. They are not like those madows :qri8gs7:
but the thing is theyre no where near somalis even one i met had no idea what a somali was and siad most dont really know anything about somalis or how we look lol it cheesed me for some reason. Yh theyre cool to hang out with met a lot in nyc and dmv

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Tell your black to a dominican and your dead within seconds they despise black people and the black label they consider themselves as white spanish but your right they have bantu in them i would say at least 30% while somalis dont.

i personally think they have more in common with us i met a lot in person they remind me of us. You wouldnt understand if you never interact with one

i agree is self hate while were pure hatred lol

I actually don't blame them since they live alongside Haitians.

Even the Congolese would've started to hate black people if they neighboured those shaitans.

Status
Not open for further replies.