What do Somalis and Dominicans have in common?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:farmajoyaab:I'm too poor for a DNA Test but if i could afford it, I would have had some random bantus % in my DNA because of my great-great-grand-father who was a mixed soudanese :siilaanyosmile:
So you're Madow

Ofc not every southerner is bantu admixed, but you can't deny there's been some mixing going on over the centuries.

Btw hawiyes aren't the only Southerners, daroods and other clans live in the south as well & mixing may have affected them as well.
We have never mixed with Bantus. Just because Hawiye are the least racist and more humane towards them, doesn't mean we slept with Madows. I doubt we have higher percentage of Bantu blood compared to northern Somalis. We aren't any different than other Somalis, we still are too racist to allow madows to mix with us.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Our deen allows for mixing to take place & many Somalis back home are not really racist/prejudiced tbh.

Even gulf Arabs have some bantu admixture as well due to the slave trade.
Arabs are horny they get with goats countless times. The south literally had documents saying they never even slept with the bantus or slaves unlike others like cadaans and arabs.
They're not racist there but there more xenophobic then any other group that's why you rarely see a hawiye or darood from south marry out in the west even.

We have never mixed with Bantus. Just because Hawiye are the least racist and more humane towards them, doesn't mean we slept with Madows. I doubt we have higher percentage of Bantu blood compared to northern Somalis. We aren't any different than other Somalis, we still are too racist to allow madows to mix with us.
Cali you hawiye....maaan my qabil radar is more off than my gay radar. I thought you were isaaq.

Haye abaayo, it's good to know there are Hawiyes that are woke about the Madow threat.
:samwelcome:

not to mention how fine and amigous they look ofcourse theyre gonna look down on them

but we are pure, somalis have a homegenous stock in horn of africa, lakiin dominicans a lot of them have that adoon genes, we are not the same,

we are uniqie in looks

they say when the flood happened and propeht Nooh/noah got off the boat, we are told between 70-80 belivers got of the ark, perhaps, just perhaps we are from several men and females who mulitpled who looked the exact same way

the whites claim we are from them, arabs, etc, even when they design nigroid, mongoloid and caucusoid BS we were group in caucaused as they did not know what to do and we are apprently white poeple dipped in chocolete, lakiin our race is very uniqiw,

habashi look more mixed as thety are shorter , lighter but moe jarere hair, but same nose and face almost except for the big bug eyes,

we are more soft hair, taller, and more aqualine nose and features,

i geneuenly belive we are a uniqie subs et of the human race that perhaps just stayed unmixed

and i am tlaking about cushtics, not these cad cads langaabs who came as visitors or shansni or bantus, reall somali,

even sometimes canfaars looked kind of mixed with soemthing, a slap of jarereness in there, sudanese north as well the kushtics, soemthing jarereness in there

i would say the closest is saxo, from eriteria and beeja, and hararis and oromos like arusha/arsi even though sometimes they look mixed with ahmaar shortiness,

the quetensial somali is the Ogaden: good height, well structured, on average taller than other somalis, light skin usually (ahmed madoobes mum is MJ hence why) good physical structure, striahgt nose, thiner lips, well designed face, long neck and long arms,

then Ogadne is follwed by Dagodi, marehan, muralle, hawadley, dhulbahante

1door waa hit or mix, but the more bantu looking somalis who are usually short waa Mjs, central somalia hawiye like habaar gidir, abgal, murusade, and all the other langaabs,

eley usually seem short, you get an idnian looking one and a bantu looking one claiming same qabiil, anyone can becoem raxanweyn, look at sharif sakiin, waa sharif apprently,

mareahn from gedo waa more hansome than the ones from galgaduud, perhaps its becasue of the huge mix with hawiye, its the same with Mjs, i have never seen ahandsome MJ who was not mixed with either dhulbahante or Ogaden, but when they mix with hawiye waa super ugly,

look at ashraf, there is ashraf Ogaden, and centralm somali ashraf, the ashraf that live and only marry Ogaden, waa tall handsome people, but the ones from central somalia waa fugly,

its the same with shekaal, look at the ones that live and marry Ogaden, and even dir Ogaden, waa taller, lighter, well structed, but look at central somalia shekaale or shabeel dir, waa shorty, blackie,

i was once with 6 Ogaden men and 6 Majerteen men talking in a shir, about business, i was shocked, the Ogagdens looked like GQ male super models, tall, they looked down on all others in the restaurant, the mjs waa very black and short, bantu like, this is when i wodnered if food had anything to do with it, or maybe Mjs used to make babaies with bantus, lakiin Ogaden waa super racist, so they stuck to each other,

before you marry a girl, look at her family, my dagodia chick, waa like Ogadens in height and skin colour, perhaps maybe the dagodias from wajir marry only Ogaden, very ho chicks,

before you marry be a racist, make sure your wife has good asli somali genes, and stay away from semi bantu somalis with ugly features, dont give your kids a bad start

if yuor ugly marry a hot chick, if the females from your race or tribe are ugly, stay away,

Last edited:
yh they banana and rice like us but dont you think they are soo similair to us ive never seen a group who share things similair than dominicans lol

sometimes i get confused with Moroccans, Libyans, north Africans,

but some of them do look like us, but some look straight half jarer

amazing how God created eacy nation so unique,

but for me i will never go out of somali females, i think they are the most beautiful and so sexy, i like how somali men stick to their females, we are racist,

i have been hit on all races, albanian, pakistani, nigerian, itlaian, portuguese, spanish, chingy,

they got suprised whe i sayid no, naturally i am extremely handsome, alxamdulilah, not a surprise since i am asli pure 1005 Ogaden

sicne i was a baby i was told stuck to your people, or people Ogadens marry, we are super racist, we look down on evebn some daroods for being half bantu,

specially us Mohamed Zubeer reer Cabdille/Cabdulle, we are even more racist than our other Ogaden cousins,

i believe inter racial marriage should be banned and even inferior tribes marrying superior tribes should be banned, waa bad for the kids,

no race comes close to our beauty alxamdulilah, no matter how mixed they are, a somali waa unique,

do not marry an inferior race or tribe, stick to your people and only marry people your people marry,

my ancestors made sure for thousands of years we are asli, and pure, and clean, why ruin it, ?

be super racist and look down on others for mnarriage, dont let your ancsors kick themlves in the grave,

i cry when i see a somali girl with a jamaiacon or another fufu or short mdiget arab or worse

ceeb calayk,

when i was six i was told your an Ogaden Moahemd Zubeer, do not embarrass your tribe or somali race, stick to your kind, thats how a kid should be taught, be choosy and picky,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending