What do Somali men really want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ive spent a portion of my presence on this forum dissecting and telling the truth about Somali men. I've also made it my mission to expose the truth about them.

Since me and @Knowles have both decided to put the sword down and try to help our Somali brothers.

What do you guys really want? In life, that is.

Please this is not a bashing thread, So don't take it that way.

Ive spent a portion of my presence on this forum dissecting and telling the truth about Somali men. I've also made it my mission to expose the truth about them.

Since me and @Knowles have both decided to put the sword down and try to help our Somali brothers.

Have you dissected quurbojooj women? Mise rag aya darasensay kelia

canjeero with saliid macsaro, malab, shaax and a nice forehead massage
jTukDrN.png

We shall not start this subject walal.

Please do tell us, what do you really want?
Naag caruur badan inoo dhasho.oo karti iyo dhaqan iyo diin caruurta iino barta. Naag ninkeeda mooyeen aan cid kale lataashan. Naag ka fikiresa mustaqbaalka jeebka caruurteeda. Naag ninka iisu qurxisa aan aareba aheyn.
Ma ku si daara.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Naag caruur badan inoo dhasho.oo karti iyo dhaqan iyo diin caruurta iino barta. Naag ninkeeda mooyeen aan cid kale lataashan. Naag ka fikiresa mustaqbaalka jeebka caruurteeda. Naag ninka iisu qurxisa aan aareba aheyn.
Ma ku si daara.
Wale waa Cajiib.

That's interesting, so in life you're depending on what your wife will do? So what you really want is a second Hooyo who not only pops babies for you, have the 3 minute sex with you and then on top of that have to worry about the financial stability of the kids.

tenor.gif

Wale waa Cajiib.

That's interesting, so in life you're depending on what your wife will do? So what you really want is a second Hooyo who not only pops babies for you, have the 3 minute sex with you and then on top of that have to worry about the financial stability of the kids.

tenor.gif
Hadalka maadan fahmiin. Yacni a women who wont try and sabotage her husband's savings because she is thinking about the future of her kids. Secondly we somalis dont know 3 min sex aad sheegesid. I want her to pop babies and raise them the way our mothers and grandmothers raised proper tough kids while i l provide.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Ma ku si daara.

Which one of your two wives fits this description sxb:cosbyhmm:

That's interesting.

Why sesame oil if I may ask?
It’s been scientifically proven that sesame oil has bidaarphobic properties I’ll need the leftover saliid from my canjeero saxan to be smeared on my hairline so I don’t get cursed with the nacalatullah 10 yrs from now
jTukDrN.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Fit wife, better be on the treadmill during pregnancy:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending