What country do you live in:2019 Poll

Where do you live?

• United Kingdom of Great Britain

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • United States of America

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Canada

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Nordic countries (Scandinavia + Finland)

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Mainland Western Europe

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Middle East or North Africa

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Australia or New Zealand

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Sub-Saharan Africa (excluding Somalia)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Somalia

• Other

• Total voters
Honestly, I don’t know. Toronto is an expensive city. I want to move to a cheap country. My dream is to live in a big house with a live-in-maid.
You could move to the US and get a good job there. I might move to Saudi or the UAE (one of those gulf countries) since I have family there and for work. I might also move to the US since I got family there as well.

True, Toronto is expensive but as long as I'm living in Canada, I'll only live in Toronto and it's metro area (greater Toronto area).

I intend to leave in 4-5yrs In'Sha'Allah, this place is not somewhere I want to settle or have a family
Nice....
You could move to the US and get a good job there. I might move to Saudi or the UAE (one of those gulf countries) since I have family there and for work. I might also move to the US since I got family there as well.

True, Toronto is expensive but as long as I'm living in Canada, I'll only live in Toronto and it's metro area (greater Toronto area).
Why would you want to live near your family....:gucciwhat: if you have work and you are over 20yo be independent sxb waaku sidee:mybusiness:

I would like to move to the U.S. There are a lot of good job opportunities there. Most of my relatives live there as well. The gulf is a good place to live. It’s affordable and there are no taxes. I also feel the same way. I love Toronto. There’s no other city in Canada that I want to live in.

I would like to move to the U.S. There are a lot of good job opportunities there. Most of my relatives live there as well. The gulf is a good place to live. It’s affordable and there are no taxes. I also feel the same way. I love Toronto. There’s no other city in Canada that I want to live in.
If you coming to U.S make sure you have plans. it really hard here, especially newcomers. if you want the life you dreamed of or just decent living

Alert peeps:damn:.. i founded another "relative" seeker(aka free housing and maybe free food):hemad: