What country do you live in:2019 Poll

Where do you live?

• United Kingdom of Great Britain

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • United States of America

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Canada

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Nordic countries (Scandinavia + Finland)

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Mainland Western Europe

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Middle East or North Africa

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Australia or New Zealand

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Sub-Saharan Africa (excluding Somalia)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Somalia

• Other

• Total voters
Anywhere in N.A then relocate to Somalia inshallah.

Edit: I'm tapped, I thought it said where do you WANT to live. I live in gaajo UK rn
:damsel:

Last edited:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
as a Nordic somali I'm offended. no options for us eh:gucciwhat:

:trumpsmirk:salutations from the blessed country of Finland.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Anywhere in N.A then relocate to Somalia inshallah.

Edit: I'm tapped, I thought it said where do you WANT to live. I live in gaajo UK rn
:damsel:
You are in a hell hole where they consider battered fish guts to be a delicacy I feel for you
The rain the yellow teeth Brexit bastards running amack may God Almighty protect you in the land of toothless jobless backless bastards
I pray everyday for you wallahi I'm getting emotional

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No South East Asia. I feel inclined to say UK, so thus where is my fourth homeland. I no longer associate myself with UK and its daily Ls

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That grime music is truly disgusting
Everyday Naag Nool, and BLM. Dirty actions and Khaniis on YT, whilst Xalimos support him, and Farahs trys to kill. Sorry not Sorry

I identify myself as a Somali, With triple citizenship of UK, Italia and Somalia .

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You are in a hell hole where they consider battered fish guts to be a delicacy I feel for you
The rain the yellow teeth Brexit bastards running amack may God Almighty protect you in the land of toothless jobless backless bastards
This guy :drakelaugh:

Wtf :heh:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Everyday Naag Nool, and BLM. Dirty actions and Khaniis on YT, whilst Xalimos support him, and Farahs trys to kill. Sorry not Sorry

I identify myself as a Somali, With triple citizenship of UK, Italia and Somalia .
Wallahi UK is depressing as Fu k

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
I feel from my cousin's in that hell hole can you imagine the whole entire country stops on a stand still because a old c*nt aka the queen dies the whose family made trillions of dollars of a pillaging Africa and Asia

ajeeep

Latest posts