What brand of water do y'all drink?

It's in the top 5 countries with the best water, genius. Giving judgment about health is not your domain when out here advocating for salmonella infections. "Raw meat clean" bozo:ftw9nwa:
Imagine drinking unclean, unsanitized water that can lead to terminal illness lol dumbass :mjlol:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Us scandinavians are looking down on you cavemen, bootyclapping for these brands.

Tap water is in the clear here.

Told him it is within the top 5 cleanest water; proceeds to call it unclean. Your comprehension is fucked.:dead:
All sources of tap water is contaminated and degenerate. It is one of the most dirtiest and vile forms of liquid to ever exist. These are just coping mechanisms.
I'm honestly surprised a grown adult male can ever consider injecting contamination and estrogen to his body on a daily basis. You do not deserve to be a part of industrialized society

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
For you americans, if you guys don’t live in a heavily polluted are or in a megacity like New York, LA, I would recommend drinking tap water. Bottled water is a scam in western countries outside of few contexts.

All sources of tap water is contaminated and degenerate. It is one of the most dirtiest and vile forms of liquid to ever exist. These are just coping mechanisms.
I'm honestly surprised a grown adult male can ever consider injecting contamination and estrogen to his body on a daily basis. You do not deserve to be a part of industrialized society
What a retard. Lmao

ice mountain is where it’s at, perfect when its ice cold
IMG_1319.png

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I can’t remember the last time I bought bottled water. All of my water intake is tap, even when I go outside there’s usually a water fountain nearby to get water from

Yaraye

VIP
You are lucky you live in the MidWest with clear water, but still consider either boiling, or filtering; just pick up a water jug with filter from WalMart. Could you imagine drinking London tap water? It is poisonous full of deadly microorganisms viz.
salmonella, amoeba, and eColi even after stringent treatments.
I grew up drinking midwestern tap water. My fam never bought water, only for my grandma since she swears that tap water tastes like futo. After decades of drinking, if there is any disease to get, I probably already got it. :francis:

Story: I went to ummrah a few years ago. It was my first time traveling. Since I grew up drinking tap water, I assumed that everyone around the world just went to their kitchen tap to get drinking water. While in our hotel room, my mother told me to get water for her. So i did what i always did at home. I went to the kitchen tap and poured into the glass. Combine the lack of knowledge of not knowing that not everyone drinks from tap water with the fact that the water looked clear to me, my brain didn't ring any alarm bells. I gave the glass to my mother. As she raised the glass to her lips, she commented that i could have just given her the water in bottle instead of pouring the water in the glass. I asked her what she was talking about and she said using glass was a waste and the i should have kept the water in its bottle. I informed her that there was no bottled water in our room. Puzzled, she looked at me and then back at the water in her hand implying where the f*ck I got the water from. I happily told her that there was no reason for her to waste money when we could just get water from the tap like we alway have. she looked at me as if it was a waste of space. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
Holy f*ck! I'm drinking fiji right now for the first time, and it's smooth! :leon:It's like ice mountain but lighter :ohhh:

Last edited:
Water filters are less than 100$ and the majority of people still can't afford them since the average wage is like 30-40$ per month
That is terribly modest, mate. I thought Indonesia, and Morocco, where the average monthly salary is 137$ and 230$ respectively, were awfully meagre, but this is on different scale. Rabbanaa yastur!

Trending