What brand of water do y'all drink?

I grew up drinking midwestern tap water. My fam never bought water, only for my grandma since she swears that tap water tastes like futo. After decades of drinking, if there is any disease to get, I probably already got it. :francis:

Story: I went to ummrah a few years ago. It was my first time traveling. Since I grew up drinking tap water, I assumed that everyone around the world just went to their kitchen tap to get drinking water. While in our hotel room, my mother told me to get water for her. So i did what i always did at home. I went to the kitchen tap and poured into the glass. Combine the lack of knowledge of not knowing that not everyone drinks from tap water with the fact that the water looked clear to me, my brain didn't ring any alarm bells. I gave the glass to my mother. As she raised the glass to her lips, she commented that i could have just given her the water in bottle instead of pouring the water in the glass. I asked her what she was talking about and she said using glass was a waste and the i should have kept the water in its bottle. I informed her that there was no bottled water in our room. Puzzled, she looked at me and then back at the water in her hand implying where the f*ck I got the water from. I happily told her that there was no reason for her to waste money when we could just get water from the tap like we alway have. she looked at me as if it was a waste to raise me.
What were you thinking. I think the US, outside of larger cities like NY, is the only country where you could drink tap water. I think the same applies to Canada with its vast bodies of water.

Yaraye

VIP
What were you thinking.
Since I grew up drinking tap water, I assumed that everyone around the world just went to their kitchen tap to get drinking water.
:gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

I think the US, outside of larger cities like NY, is the only country where you could drink tap water. I think the same applies to Canada with its vast bodies of water.
I realize

@Yaraye I did not realise you were the grand transgressor dashing off to Omra in your wee years to wash off misdeeds. Were not the village Yardie, were you?
:deadrose:

Yaraye

VIP
I test better than 90 percent of all water brands.
I just tried it now, My uncle brought it for my grandma after her complaining about the disgusting brand he got her. I was so smooth and light:lawd: I'm in love with fiji water :ahh: looks like ice mountain is moving to 2nd place

Yaraye

VIP
Just nicely insinuating you might have done bad things, that is all.
what do you know of what I've done? :lolbron:
Never rely on 'google' for Smiley slang; that was the original application, but it is now used to describe a rawdy townie from the burbs, like a Geordie.
i swear you brits don't speak english. This shit got to be another language. :dead1::dead1::dead1:

Trending

Latest posts