What brand of water do y'all drink?

When I was in sudan tap water + filter
Our tap water comes directly from the nile I think, with barely much purification, sometimes it comes out brown and muddy and commoners still drink it cuz bottled water be too expensive

"Commoners" are you royalty by any chance
We don't have royalty in sudan :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: but if you have someone who sends you money from outside the country you're automatically part of the high class there lol. Water filters are less than 100$ and the majority of people still can't afford them since the average wage is like 30-40$ per month

Yaraye

VIP
Tap water is heavy as shit, can't drink shit that's not smooth to swallow :susp:
I grew up drinking tap water. I rarely drink bottled water. Tap water is almost all that I know. (besides the one jackie posted, aquafina, and ice mountain) What do you mean heavy and not smooth?

We don't have royalty in sudan :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: but if you have someone who sends you money from outside the country you're automatically part of the high class there lol. Water filters are less than 100$ and the majority of people still can't afford them since the average wage is like 30-40$ per month
Can't they facilitate water filter systems on a community basis? I know this sounds like a first-world question, but I think instead of ambitious infrastructural projects, one can start doing low-medium localized solutions. It would be interesting to see how such solutions can be cheapened through what technology is available.

Yaraye

VIP
When I was in sudan tap water + filter
Our tap water comes directly from the nile I think, with barely much purification, sometimes it comes out brown and muddy and commoners still drink it cuz bottled water be too expensive
what causes water to be muddy and brown anyway?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Can't they facilitate water filter systems on a community basis? I know this sounds like a first-world question, but I think instead of ambitious infrastructural projects, one can start doing low-medium localized solutions. It would be interesting to see how such solutions can be cheapened through what technology is available.

A similar albeit different solution in the likes of The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind?

Trending

Latest posts