What books are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
21st Century Capitalism by Robert Heilbroner. Doing it for my Social Science class
81v8znSit8L.jpg

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Finished the my sister is a serial killer book needless to say it was actually worth the hype I just wish I read it earlier. I can see this easily being pick by Netflix to be made into a show. Back to reading being and nothingness that shit is LONG as hell.

Someone give me a book recommendation I like true crime/ horror I think I've found my new niche
Read Das Kapital

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Read Das Kapital

Read it when I was a kid what do you think my political leaning is?

I don't say eat the rich as a joke sxb be careful XD

View attachment 94207
rarely I purchase a physical book opting for kindle but I have with this one. @Medulla care to join me with this book?

I finished My sister the serial killer I personally enjoyed it , the only reason I got it was cause it wasn't written by a cadaan woman LOL. I only buy physical copies of books for the memories , I'm down to read this i'll check out my bookstore tomorrow. From the blurb alone it seems really interesting I like coming of age storylines they never really flop.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

I finished My sister the serial killer I personally enjoyed it , the only reason I got it was cause it wasn't written by a cadaan woman LOL. I only buy physical copies of books for the memories , I'm down to read this i'll check out my bookstore tomorrow. From the blurb alone it seems really interesting I like coming of age storylines they never really flop.
Muji prob had no clue what I recommended to you lmao. WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!
:hahaidiot:

Muji

VIP

have you read the handmade tale? That’s on my todo

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
animal farm is the only book I need to read on economics
CAPITALIST PROPAGANDA!!!! listen to this wholesome worker music or face 7 years in the "re-education" camp time to cleanse your mind :)

stalin 1

McDonalds 0

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
have you read the handmade tale? That’s on my todo

I've watched the show online but not read the book it was good though . I'm not 100% sure if the show took any liberties in changing things from the book but I would go for it

Muji

VIP
CAPITALIST PROPAGANDA!!!! listen to this wholesome worker music or face 7 years in the "re-education" camp time to cleanse your mind :)

stalin 1

McDonalds 0

lol last year I read 6 feminism classics back to back- you wouldn’t have liked me very much back then.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
lol last year I read 6 feminism classics back to back- you wouldn’t have liked me very much back then.
Female empowerment comrade? No problem. Look a woman front and center with a pew pew stick :)

:mjpls:
Not much of a reader but I'm starting to like it.
I'm reading How Free Is Free?The Long Death of Jim Crow atm.

I have been reading this two books well are the only two books I have at the moment since I was 11 years old but hey gotta love Dad for giving it to me :ninja:

61g3YDkbNyL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.