Attachments

• upload_2019-11-3_1-1-42.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-3_1-1-42.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 282
Two identity politics books I recently read. :siilaanyolaugh:

Cch7rE8.jpg

&

m79olfX.jpg

The second one by Fukuyama was much better.
How did you get into reading? Cuz I really wanna get into it but it's really hard? Do you suggest any books for beginners?

How did you get into reading? Cuz I really wanna get into it but it's really hard? Do you suggest any books for beginners?
It’s actually very personal. All you need to do is find a book about something you’re genuinely interested in to start off, and from then on you’ll love reading.

I am much more rational than my trolling lets on. You won't encounter anybody more fair-minded and reasonable than I am.
That’s the weird thing. I’ve already noticed how reasonable and rational you sound when it doesn’t involve qabil. I’ve never come across a person like you who can shut that off and then switch to wanting to see innocent women and children’s blood.

It’s mind boggling.

Just saw this tag, refer to my last post @ing you. That’s how it started with my in high school. Before that I hated reading.
Now I’m obsessed.

That’s the weird thing. I’ve already noticed how reasonable and rational you sound when it doesn’t involve qabil. I’ve never come across a person like you who can shut that off and then switch to wanting to see innocent women and children’s blood.

It’s mind boggling.

This forum is defintely where my conscious ego and my shadow fight it out.

But just to be clear, even when I am being tribalist, I direct my dislike at groups at the aggregate level. Not at the individual level. In other words, I'd probably shit talk hawiyes as a group (for whatever reason) but would never mistreat them at the individual level

This forum is defintely where my conscious ego and my shadow fight it out.

But just to be clear, even when I am being tribalist, I direct my dislike at groups at the aggregate level. Not at the individual level. In other words, I'd probably shit talk hawiyes as a group (for whatever reason) but would never mistreat them at the individual level
Yeah but even being able to think (let alone write) some of the things you say genuinely shocks me. It’s interesting and disgusting.

I always thought your average person was more decent. Especially knowing young kids read the forum. You’re not dumb.

Anyway it’s interesting if anything. Which is why I assume you’re personally suffering. In a way that normal people I know are not (even when they say things I wouldn’t even think of saying).

Cuz I'm going into college soon and my vocabulary can be compared to that of a year 4
When I was in middle school I hated reading. But once I read a book about something I was interested in that changed.

What are you genuinely interested in? It could be anything.

Yeah but even being able to think (let alone write) some of the things you say genuinely shocks me. It’s interesting and disgusting.

I always thought your average person was more decent. Especially knowing young kids read the forum. You’re not dumb.

Anyway it’s interesting if anything. Which is why I assume you’re personally suffering. In a way that normal people I know are not (even when they say things I wouldn’t even think of saying).

I don't actually believe many of the (hateful/trolling) things. I write. Why I still post them, I don't know. I think it's partly to see the reaction it will get, partly to vent my frustration with certain groups, partly to let out negative energy, and partly because it's just become a habit/my persona on this forum. But I would feel bad if some little kid saw my writing(s) and took it too seriously, so thats why I've committed to assuming a more positive voice on this forum.

I don't actually believe many of the (hateful/trolling) things. I write. Why I still post them, I don't know. I think it's partly to see the reaction it will get, partly to vent my frustration with certain groups, partly to let out negative energy, and partly because it's just become a habit/my persona on this forum. But I would feel bad if some little kid saw my writing(s) and took it too seriously, so thats why I've committed to assuming a more positive voice on this forum.
I actually assumed as much. But I mean you’re the first person I’ve witness even willing to ‘joke’ like that, whatever the reason. That’s what shocks me, not thinking you 100% mean it. I mean where your imagination takes you surprises me.

Anyway I’m glad you’re trying. I know you’re atheist but may Allah swt make it easier for you, and whatever it is torturing you. I’m muslim so you should appreciate the dua anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.