5119O%2B1snLL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

upload_2018-12-7_20-20-45.jpeg

upload_2018-12-7_20-21-20.jpeg

220px-Zen_motorcycle.jpg

51GDrnmq2OL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

upload_2018-12-7_20-23-34.jpeg

I seriously recommend this book

darussalam-2017-05-17-12-06-44kitab-at-tauhid-1.png

I am tired of the injustice being perpetuated against this man.....

I want people to read the book for themselves and I want for people to see for themselves what he was teaching....

the whole book is basically just teaching against various forms of shirk

now as far as his biography.... I really don't know much about the history of that period....

but as far as his teachings- everything in this book is pretty much from the Quran and the Sunnah- he gives clear proofs and you can see the proofs for yourself..... no one should have a problem with this book if they believe in the Quran and the Sunnah

I really recommend for all Muslims to read this very wondeful book for themselves and see for themselves what he is teaching.... it honestly sort of saddens me to see how this man is demonized... and simply for calling people to Tawheed!

so I am recommending this book for anyone who hasn't read it and I want to say that I think people should be suspicious of people who hate and attack this man..... a lot of the people who attack him are extreme Sufis or Shia.... and pretty much nothing in this book should be controversial as pretty much everything is following directly from the Quran or the Sunnah

I seriously recommend this book

darussalam-2017-05-17-12-06-44kitab-at-tauhid-1.png

I am tired of the injustice being perpetuated against this man.....

I want people to read the book for themselves and I want for people to see for themselves what he was teaching....

the whole book is basically just teaching against various forms of shirk

now as far as his biography.... I really don't know much about the history of that period....

but as far as his teachings- everything in this book is pretty much from the Quran and the Sunnah- he gives clear proofs and you can see the proofs for yourself..... no one should have a problem with this book if they believe in the Quran and the Sunnah

I really recommend for all Muslims to read this very wondeful book for themselves and see for themselves what he is teaching.... it honestly sort of saddens me to see how this man is demonized... and simply for calling people to Tawheed!

so I am recommending this book for anyone who hasn't read it and I want to say that I think people should be suspicious of people who hate and attack this man..... a lot of the people who attack him are extreme Sufis or Shia.... and pretty much nothing in this book should be controversial as pretty much everything is following directly from the Quran or the Sunnah

Tawheed is of the upmost importance and Shirk is the most unjust ungrateful act, imagine denying and ungrateful to a fellow human how has done something for you let alone the one who created you and sustains and showers you with innumerable blessings at at every moment.

May Allah forgive favor and send his blessings on Iman AbdulWahab, his teachers, his students who propagated his work and the Muslims at large.

Just finished a very nice book that goes into detail about international qabil politics.
upload_2018-12-23_20-23-0.png

Duly recommend it if you wanna understand why the U.S lost its wars in Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Also gives great insight into the roots of Democratic and Republican tension inside the United States. Qabil isn't only a thing that plagues Somalia; tribal politics exists everywhere and affects everyone. This book tells us how to truly understand qabilism and how to combat it. A+ on Amy Chua's part, truly, this was put quite handsomely.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The Left in France. Good book for historians such as myself. Quite heavy to read.
And i'm also reading my other books, like "the Middle Ages in Europe" and also many self-improvement books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending