• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

What books are you currently reading?

Medulla

Al-Oromiya/Al-Majerteeniya
VIP
The Outsider - Albert Camus

Being and Nothingness - Jean Paul Sartre

Finished with my essays and exams gonna try finish these books before I go to India

Medulla

VIP

Last time I buy a book from Amazon.

It's finally here!!! Finished The Outside gonna make this book my priority !

Medulla

VIP
Finished the my sister is a serial killer book needless to say it was actually worth the hype I just wish I read it earlier. I can see this easily being pick by Netflix to be made into a show. Back to reading being and nothingness that shit is LONG as hell.

Someone give me a book recommendation I like true crime/ horror I think I've found my new niche

Medulla

VIP
@Medulla How to you read so many books in such a short time? I start a book and it takes me forever to finish (other priorities like school, work etc)
It really depends on what I'm reading if I really enjoy the book I will spend 4-5 hours reading the book. If it's a short novel around 2-300 pages I can easily finish in two days. Books that don't interest me or that are slow in the beginning may take a week or longer . I good to a weekly book club and we all decide on a book for the month or that week. We come back and discuss what we have read, that motivates me to read chapters or books when I don't feel like doing so.

When I'm busy with Uni related work I don't read as much , but still try and finish any books on my reading list. I see this as a hobby just the same as shitposting on here or binging a Netflix show I just spend a couple hours of my day doing it. The key is just time management I use a excel spreadsheet and follow my to do list for the day once that's out the way I can do what I like.

The Good

Ontario's Finest
VIP
Finished the my sister is a serial killer book needless to say it was actually worth the hype I just wish I read it earlier. I can see this easily being pick by Netflix to be made into a show. Back to reading being and nothingness that shit is LONG as hell.

Someone give me a book recommendation I like true crime/ horror I think I've found my new niche
Read Das Kapital

Medulla

VIP
Read Das Kapital
Read it when I was a kid what do you think my political leaning is?

I don't say eat the rich as a joke sxb be careful XD

View attachment 94207
rarely I purchase a physical book opting for kindle but I have with this one. @Medulla care to join me with this book?
I finished My sister the serial killer I personally enjoyed it , the only reason I got it was cause it wasn't written by a cadaan woman LOL. I only buy physical copies of books for the memories , I'm down to read this i'll check out my bookstore tomorrow. From the blurb alone it seems really interesting I like coming of age storylines they never really flop.

The Good

Ontario's Finest
VIP

I finished My sister the serial killer I personally enjoyed it , the only reason I got it was cause it wasn't written by a cadaan woman LOL. I only buy physical copies of books for the memories , I'm down to read this i'll check out my bookstore tomorrow. From the blurb alone it seems really interesting I like coming of age storylines they never really flop.
Muji prob had no clue what I recommended to you lmao. WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!
:hahaidiot:

Muji

VIP

have you read the handmade tale? That’s on my todo