what are your thoughts on sspot members?... my thoughts on some are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
this person has amazing sense of humour.... they make you feel like you are best buddies with life

this person makes me even click threads with shii title just to read their comments... I feel like I'm subscribed to their comments and I haven't missed a single one

this person is legit nacas...... they repeat the same repetitive isshh that has no substance..... reading their posts is like starving kid feeding on zero calorie crackers

this person has such an amazing personality..... if I were to give my students a book on how to have the best personality.. it be 500 blank pages with this person's name just written in the middle of each page

this person makes me wish I took psychology degree

this person gives me hope at interacting with humans.... ps they toooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooool!.... not even o to the power of o expresses enough os

this person makes you feel like you've known em all your life even tho you met yesterday

this person makes me rub my eyes and check their post twice.....sometimes they post something id actually post

this person is full of surprises.... like really.... they made my sspot much fun.... cheeeers

this person legit makes me laugh out loud

this person will always forever and ever be my favourite person on sspot..... normally I skip essay long posts... except when posted by this person.... and I'm mind blown at how cultivated their thoughts are

iska daa sspot.... this person will always forever and ever be my favourite.... they notice things that not many ppl notice..... I love their randomness and I think is what makes em look at things from different angle... you dont understand how they help you understand things sometimes...... they don't even have to post... just seeing em online cheers me up

the only difference this person is making is subtracting lame threads from lamer threads

this persons punchlines really punches my brain..... I love it!... too bad, I feel like we don't click

this persons posts is satisfying to read.... they always say the right things, but ina way that is too enjoyable to read.....

awwww this person is toooo adorable.... interesting character.... the best quick-witted comebacks...

this person inspired me!..... I love how easy going they are too...

im glad this person is on sspot..... sometimes im awestruck.... ah and they just super chilled... they soo chilled even the fridge is jello

....... loool omg I wana write more... but ill stop...eeeeks :weirdo:

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
iska daa sspot.... this person will always forever and ever be my favourite.... they notice things that not many ppl notice..... I love their randomness and I think is what makes em look at things from different angle... you dont understand how they help you understand things sometimes...... they don't even have to post... just seeing em online cheers me up

:drakekidding: I try

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

@IllestCrownUsurper
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending