what are your thoughts on sspot members?... my thoughts on some are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
@lilly which person am I hun? You know you're my fav person too:heart:.

zuleikha sweety no names.... it will make things awkward :weirdo:

ill let you in lil secret tho... you've always been my favourite person since day one.... but I never thought you noticed me, iska daa being your favourite person....and when you tagged me that day among your favs,,, I think I smiled longer than I should have :oops::oops:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
When you don't make it on @Lily list:mjsuitcry: Look on the brightside Jalam you at least have a company named Air Jalam. :mjdontkno: Oh yeah tru. Working at the caano geel factory paid off. :wow:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Bangeerrr
1343526556_33-Diddy-Bop.gif

Lily

what do you think of me @Lily

loool then ill have to put names on all the thoughts ive listed.... but I can't do that since it be awkward:weirdo:....

@RoyalSomali you haven't escaped my stalking spree tho :lol:... and Ive already formed opinion on you... just that I can't tell you :geek:...hmmm you tempting me to write another list :uCkf6mf::O27GWRK::uCkf6mf:

Lily

you are my diamond

NDJVKNSDJKNJ.jpg

LOO0o0OOL yo it be nice if people wrote their thoughts on sspot members... hmmmm.... they don't even have to list the name... just say this person is blah blah.... hmmmmm :jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:... now I really wana know what ya'll think of each other (:uCkf6mf:JUST DON'T INCLUDE ME THO:uCkf6mf:)

Ok I'll do one since I'm already sort of embarrassed

Uhhh where do I start.... This person made SS forums very special to me. Got me all hooked on their comments like I'm waiting on another episode of GOT. This person is someone I admire very very dearly (I don't know why TF it sounds so emo kkkkk) words can't describe this person. I'm your secret admirer and this comment probably got you hella confused :lol:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Fully subscribed to this person's posts. This person speaks his/her mind, articulates their views well and they don't shy away when people challenge them. This person is a true Somali. :deargod:

This person is a nanaab.

This person is the most peculiar internet character I have ever come across. I hardly understand what they're talking about most of the time.

This person is dearly missed. The forums haven't been the same ever since they left.

These four niggas are squaaddd. They always keep it :dzmxmmb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending