what are your thoughts on sspot members?... my thoughts on some are

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Fully subscribed to this person's posts. This person speaks his/her mind, articulates their views well and they don't shy away when people challenge them. This person is a true Somali. :deargod:

This person is a nanaab.

This person is the most peculiar internet character I have ever come across. I hardly understand what they're talking about most of the time.

This person is dearly missed. The forums haven't been the same ever since they left.

These four niggas are squaaddd. They always keep it :dzmxmmb:
the bolded one has to be yas/london im confused by her posts lol

This prrson i kno nothing about...dont kno her qabil...we never cross paths on the forum...apart from likes i give her once in a while. I like her posts...i wonder whats shes like irl but at the same time i dont...shes perfect.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This prrson i kno nothing about...dont kno her qabil...we never cross paths on the forum...apart from likes i give her once in a while. I like her posts...i wonder whats shes like irl but at the same time i dont...shes perfect.
I'll tell you her qabil fam
:sass2:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance just smoked too many joints. I bet he follows InfoWars, is up to date with all the new conspiracy theories and to top it up, there's only one book on his bookshelf, and that is Nineteen Eighty-four by Orwell :lol:

It's not him either :mjswag:
I don't smoke you wasteman, your mind can't grasp what it can't comprehend. Mofo are quick to judge, you ain't fit enough to be my judge.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
@Lily "this person is legit nacas...... they repeat the same repetitive isshh that has no substance....."

This is legit aimed at me :ftw9nwa:

Loool no is not aimed at you..... Tbh I haven't seen you much... Maybe you post in threads I don't click.... Hmm but dhaaanks for the nudge, I think I'll just check it out why you assumed it was aimed at you >,,<

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Lily... Psychology... Me? Or carié?

naw... you two are actually wonderful beings that remind me of my old days when I used to do lots of reflective thinking... reading about maslow's hierarchy malarkey.... I don't know why I stopped tbh,,, maybe I was thinking too deep and depth scares me...i'm shallow person.... hmmm part of me wants to go for diving tho and extract pearls of wisdom.... but part of me wants to be like a feather.... not only are feathers free, but they also light... alhamdulilah i'm free from hatred, grudges, judgements, doubts etc.... I wouldn't say I'm 100% free from guilt/sadness/regrets etc.... every now and then they say hello and remind me to grow up... but they aint weighting me down...

I would love to meet someone who is both deep and shallow... ist even possible to be both??..hmm:rolleyes::rolleyes:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It has to be me since I aint got clue what im talking about half of the time..... sometimes it feels like a type of nonsense that makes sense

redstar I said don't include me dude :angryman::angryman:

I didn't see that @Lily lol sometimes I just give up when I see your posts :yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending