What are you looking for in a partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The top 0.000000000001 of beauty in the world. I'm the only one being realistic here.

:mjlol:

What do I provide for her? Homelessness.

:drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The top 0.000000000001 of beauty in the world. I'm the only one being realistic here.

:mjlol:

What do I provide for her? Homelessness.

:drakelaugh:

Let me put my face on.

*Applies a little mascara for some pop and rouge on the cheeks.*
upload_2019-1-2_6-44-24.png

I might be a carnivorous turkey but I've been told I'm an odd beauty.

Pucker up, princess.

Last edited:
:yacadiim: We commend her for rehabilitating challenging cases.

@Aziz quit deflecting and give us your 3 item list of what you're looking for in a prospect.

Well then sophisticate, if she is a quintessential Somali, is a good cook, has long hair and a fat ass, and does not complain too much i'm willing to put up with her like a bad smell. That is my 4 item list as requested.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well then sophisticate, if she is a quintessential Somali, is a good cook, has long hair and a fat ass, and does not complain too much i'm willing to put up with her like a bad smell. That is my 4 item list as requested.

That sounds demanding. By culinary excellence... do you mean scraping off the burnt bits? :farmajoyaab: Also, what advantage does 'a fatty' aka swollen bottom provide besides being a floatation device?

That sounds demanding. By culinary excellence... do you mean scraping off the burnt bits? :farmajoyaab: Also, what advantage does 'a fatty' aka swollen bottom provide besides being a floatation device?

Well, but, someone has to scrape the burnt bits and its sure as shit not gonna be me Sophisticate:westbrookwtf:
In regards to the rest of your post I sense it is a trap and i'm not falling into it:kodaksmiley:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
They're losers with no future....

Forever basement dwelling, neck bearded, dragon breath bastards espicially @Always Lit and that @Struggle :pacspit:
:siilaanyolaugh: Huuno, we'll refer them to @Knowles for counseling.
lol. i see you guys are still stroking y'all clits.
@sophisticate get over yourself honey. @Struggle said one thing and u lost your shit. caadi iska dhig. it aint deep. stop hiding behind all those emojis.

@Reiko wataka nn ww? nenda ukamtengezee mzee wako mkate.

Last edited:

Always Lit

The woman has to be younger than me. I just cant be nice to a woman my age or worse an old hag whose eggs are dry. i happen to be nice to girls that are younger than me.

The woman has to be younger than me. I just cant be nice to a woman my age or worse an old hag whose eggs are dry. i happen to be nice to girls that are younger than me.

@Always Lit

Sxb, did you grow up in a Tarzan environment? You claim to be a Muslim with a good behaviour and manners and act like a drunk Irish-man. You could marry whoever you want, but please, don't call women hags because they are older than you.

Always Lit

@Always Lit

Sxb, did you grow up in a Tarzan environment? You claim to be a Muslim with a good behaviour and manners and act like a drunk Irish-man. You could marry whoever you want, but please, don't call women hags because they are older than you.
stfu gaalyahow! i'll call whoever i want whatever i want.

Always Lit

@Always Lit

Call me whatever you want, but insulting Somali women older than you is a bad idea. You have older female relatives who you don't want to be insulted. Chill Sxb.
f*ck off! as i said. I'll call whomever i want whatever i want. stop quoting me. we can do this till the end of times.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
f*ck off! as i said. I'll call whomever i want whatever i want. stop quoting me. we can do this till the end of times.
You’re mad because your mom didn’t love you!!

Don’t take this out on Somali women, you’re a piece of shit who’s unloved.

You will respect Somali women, you basement dwelling lizard!

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler i didn’t want to break hearts but if you insist:

White or Japanese
Symmetrical face
Must play an instrument
Must not have any violent, abusive or controlling tendencies
Must be confident but not a player
Must never have cheated in a relationships
Must have a set of values and principles which accord with mine
White straight teeth
Six pack
Affluent
Athletic but not steroids
Cannot take drugs or drink
Cannot be too religious
Has to have a deep voice
Smart
Funny
Ruthless with others but nice to me
Charismatic
The .36 golden ratio for facial features
6 ft to 6 ft 3
Average sized penis or plus 1 inch
Green or light brown eyes
Brown hair
He has to be rich
He has to be circumcised
He has to have good looking parents, I don’t want any suprised inheritance for my kids
He has to have an IQ of over 120
Cannot be Australian, African, German or English
Has to have a stem degree, masters/phd is a bonus
Can’t be shy
Has to not have any criminal records
Has to drive a German or Italian car
Has to have good porcelain skin
Has to have a good head of hair and a perfect hairline similar to brad Pitt
Has to have a masculine jaw
No bum chins
No mummy’s boys
No mental illnesses, learning difficulties or disibilities (hope I don’t offend)
No incels or virgins but also no man s
Has to have perfect health
Come from a middle class or upper family
Must have a narrow nose
No facial tattoos or piercings
Must be a feminist
Must not have played video games past the age of 15
Must have great dress sense
Must take great care of personal hygiene
Must have his own house

I’ll let you know if I’ve forgotten anything

Last edited:

Always Lit

You’re mad because your mom didn’t love you!!

Don’t take this out on Somali women, you’re a piece of shit who’s unloved.

You will respect Somali women, you basement dwelling lizard!
lol.
f*ck OFF! NAYAA!

Holly Moses. That’s Mount Everest to climb. 2019 will be a miserable year for us Farahs. Hope is in 2020 unless we fix ourselves during 2019. Getting back @Knowles from the Japanese or the Caucasian guys is my duty in 2019. Wish me well people.

Muji

VIP
@Always Lit

You don’t have to worry, There are not many women older than him in this forum other than ayeeyo Basra. He is on the wrong side of 40 and has nothing to show for it other then a stained macwis in his childhood bedroom and the pocket pussy he calls ayaan. Maybe ayaan is the younger woman he is nice to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending