What are you looking for in a partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me:

-Tall, at least 6 ft.
-I don't mind the skin tone, but I'd at least prefer someone with a light to medium brown skin tone (like mine) but I won't turn down a darker man.
- Educated and earning enough to support a family on his own.
-I don't mind a skinny man. Just have a pretty face for me to look at.
:denzelnigga:
-Softer hair. I'm not really into timo Madow. Sorry.
-He can't be small down there.
:fantasia2:
-Nice teeth.
-Smells good.
-I don't mind a quiet man, but must be outgoing around me.
-Good temper. I'm not an angry person, and I can't stand people who are mean for no reason.
-At least pray five times a day, fast Ramadan, and give to the poor. That's all I ask.
-Into health and fitness. I need someone to go hiking with me.
:mjpls:

Somali men really are a hit or miss though. I'm not sure this person even exists.
:mjcry:

Some people here act like it’s crack.
:mjlol:
I’ve cut down on smoking everyday for a bit since I’m on break away from college. I don’t think weed is a big deal in general though.
:manny:
I started smoking it pretty late lol. I started when I was 17. Been doing it for awhile now and I can 100% say I’m not addicted to it. It’s kinda like drinking coffee in my opinion. Not a big deal.
@CaliSomali If you smoke dope, why are you looking for such a bloke?

Lower your standards.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
false
ethiopian girls have always been last on my list i rather get with a idhoyeer girl
i just don;t find them that attractive, i don't know what black guys see in them, they have low standards wallahi cuz their own women look like men
Ethiopian Oromo women from the Wollo region are some of the most attractive females I have ever seen. And you don't have to worry about them having low standard's since they are stricked Muslims.:hahaidiot:

@CaliSomali If you smoke dope, why are you looking for such a bloke?

Lower your standards.
It’s been legal for decades here in California. Everyone smokes weed here. I didn’t think it was that big a deal.
:ummhmm:
C’mon Aussie. Don’t they have some ganja in that spider infested place you call a country? I go to my local dispensary to pick up some quality grass on the regular. I sometimes even get it delivered straight to me like pizza.
:westbrookswag:
God bless the state of California. You can smell weed on every corner and see people hotboxing on every street. This is truly the promised land.
:banderas:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The last one is hilarious kkkkk “ku kor suuxo” is better than galmo and malab

Good luck in your search inaar you may have to go to Togdheer book your ticket
You were my last hope hadii aad idiido waa In Masaajidka iska gaala oo tusbaxa rogaa
I will become a monk

For me:

-Tall, at least 6 ft.
-I don't mind the skin tone, but I'd at least prefer someone with a light to medium brown skin tone (like mine) but I won't turn down a darker man.
- Educated and earning enough to support a family on his own.
-I don't mind a skinny man. Just have a pretty face for me to look at.
:denzelnigga:
-Softer hair. I'm not really into timo Madow. Sorry.
-He can't be small down there.
:fantasia2:
-Nice teeth.
-Smells good.
-I don't mind a quiet man, but must be outgoing around me.
-Good temper. I'm not an angry person, and I can't stand people who are mean for no reason.
-At least pray five times a day, fast Ramadan, and give to the poor. That's all I ask.
-Into health and fitness. I need someone to go hiking with me.
:mjpls:

Somali men really are a hit or miss though. I'm not sure this person even exists.
:mjcry:

Smelling good or having nice teeth is like being good at sex.

Everyone thinks they are but only those that have experienced it can attest to it.

I think I am simplistic in my needs.

- As educated as me (I want to converse in my free time)
- Loves politics and history
- Somewhat similar views
- Attractive (not overly fat and nice face)
- Good fucking banter mate

Other things are bonuses to me.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This place is full of funny people lool

‘I want someone who has a high sex drive’
‘I want a well endowed man’
‘Sex is haram’:mjcry:

But e1b1b?? That's a transvestite my guy watch out.:damn:
tenor (4).gif

It’s been legal for decades here in California. Everyone smokes weed here. I didn’t think it was that big a deal.
:ummhmm:
C’mon Aussie. Don’t they have some ganja in that spider infested place you call a country? I go to my local dispensary to pick up some quality grass on the regular. I sometimes even get it delivered straight to me like pizza.
:westbrookswag:
God bless the state of California. You can smell weed on every corner and see people hotboxing on every street. This is truly the promised land.
:banderas:

@CaliSomali

Look Sxb, as long as one enjoys their drugs, pays for it from the proceeds of their hard-work and not promote it to children as a “cool” thing to do, I’ve no problem with it. What has been proven is that all those who use hard drugs like ice, heroine and other serious drugs started via smoking dope.

Let’s check your list.

• Smells good. (From ganja)
• prays 5 times. (While he’s stoned)
• Health & Fitness-(Dopers don’t exercise)
• Educated & earns enough (so you will spend it on dope)

You know what? I shouldn’t have been harsh on you and I would like to apologise. Since I see Somali blokes who never pray, or smoke dope, or drink alcohol and fornicate with any female breathing and with a pulse say, ‘I will marry a virgin Somali girl who is a good Muslimah”.

Take your revenge on behalf of all Halimas.

Last edited:
  • ambitious
  • Deen+manners
  • Must be an engineer or a doctor or a pilot
  • Spoils the f out of me
  • Must have a Deep voice
  • Muscular body
  • Nice beard
  • Tall af
  • Cannot be dayuus, must be jealous
  • Must have hair on his chest
  • Must have big hands :banderas:
  • He should smell nice 24/7
  • He must bring breakfast to me in bed first 2 years of our marriage
  • Must not want no more than 2 children
i meet all the requirements except i am 5'9??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts