What are you looking for in a partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t have to worry, There are not many women older than him in this forum other than ayeeyo Basra. He is on the wrong side of 40 and has nothing to show for it other then a stained macwis in his childhood bedroom and the pocket pussy he calls ayaan. Maybe ayaan is the younger woman he is nice to.

@Knowles please stop it.

Muji

VIP
Holly Moses. That’s Mount Everest to climb. 2019 will be a miserable year for us Farahs. Hope is in 2020 unless we fix ourselves during 2019. Getting back @Knowles from the Japanese or the Caucasian guys is my duty in 2019. Wish me well people.

Aussie I included no Australians in my list and this is non-negotiable. Australians happen to be some of the most hideously rancid human beings I’ve ever met. And I use the term human beings loosely. Racist, drunk, bigoted, low IQ, disgusting past, even worse ancestry. For some reason the Australians like to teach in England. But they are really poor teachers and as a resort ive had my childhood ruined by some of them.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
You don’t have to worry, There are not many women older than him in this forum other than ayeeyo Basra. He is on the wrong side of 40 and has nothing to show for it other than a stained macwis in his childhood bedroom and the pocket pussy he calls ayaan. Maybe ayaan is the younger woman he is nice to.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
wallahi youre jokes. im dead serious im rude asf to people my age.

40????
lol. by the time im that age IA. I'LL have a huge ranch in somalia. :icon lol:

My G, i didnt know i'll offend people damn.:cryinglaughsmiley:

all of this started because of u. where did i call somali women hags...? beenloow gaal waaxid.
:mjlol:

@Always Lit

Never mind Sxb, I’ve called @Knowles many names and apologised to her. When you love Somali women and they play hard to get (real or imagined), we blokes act like kids and call them names. Wished there were shukaansi schools earlier in life for Somali boys. @Reiko might start one because Somali Americans are the wealthiest and most educated Somali diaspora.

Muji

VIP
@Always Lit

Never mind Sxb, I’ve called @Knowles many names and apologised to her. When you love Somali women and they play hard to get (real or imagined), we blokes act like kids and call them names. Wished there were shukaansi schools earlier in life for Somali boys. @Reiko might start one because Somali Americans are the wealthiest and most educated Somali diaspora.

Lol you’re so sarcastic wallahi.

I wonder if the Americans know @Reiko

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
@Always Lit

waryaa dont switch this around. Munaafiq waaxid. Naar waji waji ha luguu galiyo nacalad baa tahay. @Knowles and @Reiko dabada meey kaa wasaan waa adhigoo maalin kaste tag gareneesid.
warr dinac nooga leexo...Gaal yahoow!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Knowles

Higher rates of autism in America. President Abdiweli should ask Puntlanders in MPLS to marry others. Faroole succeeded with a similar message in Australia because he had a multi-tribal family. Zero autism in Australia. Till then, @Reiko can play a major role in MPLS. A joke guys.

:kodaksmiley:

All the successful people in MN are full MJs...

Don’t get it twisted duqa :camby:

@Knowles

On New year's eve, I was talking to a mate who works in the emergency department of a major hospital and the stories she told me of violent and abusive drug users reminds me of some members of the Somali community. She was a committed brave doctor who reminded me Kaleel. What sort of people the admin here has to deal could be written about them a best seller. His only aim, Somalis to reach out one another and communicate.

Someone who has similar interest as mine, has similar views as well of course, should have interest in trivial stuff and science and tech as I'm a nerd. I'm traning to be a geologist so the person has to be patient when I travel a lot. also like reading and watching (especially manga and anime), the genre part is optional, but I like philosophical fiction, psychological thriller and sci fi.

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler we don’t have your list yet sir

Let me guess

Australian Becky who likes dogs and has a vagina

We know you faraxs have low standards when it comes to white women

Someone who has similar interest as mine, has similar views as well of course, should have interest in trivial stuff and science and tech as I'm a nerd. I'm traning to be a geologist so the person has to be patient when I travel a lot. also like reading and watching (especially manga and anime), the genre part is optional, but I like philosophical fiction, psychological thriller and sci fi.

@Scrollery

Sxb, you already posted your C.V-------but missing is your gender and are you looking for a male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending