What are you listening to at the moment?

Biggie

X X C X X
These two are pretty new; the first came out late 2017, the latter ~a couple months back. Why?
I mess around and make beats. I started sampling varying music. Favourite music to sample is the late 80s/early 90s sound. That exhibition song gave me that kind of vibe. I really don't know much outside Rnb and hip hop so exploring music has become a new hobby. I'll check out all the songs you posted :)

TooMacaan

VIP
I mess around and make beats. I started sampling varying music. Favourite music to sample is the late 80s/early 90s sound. That exhibition song gave me that kind of vibe. I really don't know much outside Rnb and hip hop so exploring music has become a new hobby. I'll check out all the songs you posted :)
Ah ok, sounds interesting.. Do you post your beats anywhere or is it just a hobby? And yh, 80s & 90s were def some of the best decades for music :banderas: Hip hop and RnB is amazing, but don't overlook what the rock scene has to offer as well-- I'll post more gems if you wanna give it a chance !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Biggie

X X C X X
Ah ok, sounds interesting.. Do you post your beats anywhere or is it just a hobby? And yh, 80s & 90s were def some of the best decades for music :banderas: Hip hop and RnB is amazing, but don't overlook what the rock scene has to offer as well-- I'll post more gems if you wanna give it a chance !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the link. I don't post it online yet since I'm noob level but I'll post it on Soundcloud once I'm proficient enough. And who is this man thou suspects I happen to be :cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

Trending