The urge to just..

Abandon society move back to Somalia with all my savings build a big house and a 100 camel herd, marry 2 wives and have 10+ kids and raise all my kids there. Does anyone else feel this way?

Abandon society move back to Somalia with all my savings build a big house and a 100 camel herd, marry 2 wives and have 10+ kids and raise all my kids there. Does anyone else feel this way?
Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

A brotha can only dream 😞

That is not as glamorous as you think. First of all, since healthcare is nonexistent let alone in this small tuulo you wish to live, this will mean when your new born babies get sick, they'll either have to make it or die. They can die from basic stuff like TB or cholera or become deformed from stuff like polio, things which the world has already eradicated long time ago. If your wife ever gets a labor complications, she'll also need to make it or die with her baby. There are no pain killers. and did I mention about all the shit trying to kill you? Like shabab, qabiil wars, malaria, snakes etc...?

Life sucks back home.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I feel the same way broski :westbrookswag:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

If you had a Pen.is that would be a great idea but u DONT!

1714181187475.png

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Yeah I was just thinking this the other day, how much more cheaper is building a house in somalia? I just wanna build a mansion for the price of 50 grand and I think I could pull it off.

I think about this from time to time, my adeer pulled it off. Planning to go back to PL soon to see how it is for myself and I’ll probably ask my uncle how he pulled it off.

Trending