What are some physical/personality traits you absolutely will not tolerate in a woman?

If she doesn’t take care of her pussy... if that shit smells I’m not tolerating it. Or if she’s loud & overreacts.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
If she doesn’t take care of her pussy... if that shit smells I’m not tolerating it. Or if she’s loud & overreacts.
Nigga its a pussy, you expect it smelling like perfumes? Niggas like you make poor girls use douche and wash their pussy with soap and watch them fuk their shit up, nin rag iska dhig, a little flavour is good for the soul my guy.

Nigga its a pussy, you expect it smelling like perfumes? Niggas like you make poor girls use douche and wash their pussy with soap and watch them fuk their shit up, nin rag iska dhig, a little flavour is good for the soul my guy.
Nigga would you be able to tolerate a fishy odur every time she’s around you? The smell is wayyy too foul.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Nigga would you be able to tolerate a fishy odur every time she’s around you? The smell is wayyy too foul.
I'm talking about a girl with no underlying issue, fishy is most likely "Bacterial Vaginosis", also known as "Sïil Malaay" in Somali. A girl with no underlying issue shouldn't smell fishy bro, but should have a savoury/umami kind of smell eminating from her lovebox, if you get a whiff close enough it will leave your mouth watering.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
has the desire to create a fatherland for her own kind and through the removal of lesser races wants to make it stronger and expand its boundries :gunsmiley:
is racist
skin color xalimo
likes philosophy
blue eyes
speaks at least 20 languages
6.2ft tall
is ok with me marrying 4 women
big boobs and ass

Honestly for me it's personality traits that would put me off. If I'm not attracted to you, cool, but we can still work together, develop a friendship, network etc. More often than not you won't be attracted to most girl you come across.

What I can't stand is entitlement, disrespect and looking down on people. I never ask for shit from my co-workers unless it's absolutely necessary, cause more often than not they address shit in a passive aggressive manner and act as if they did me huge favor.

I absolutely HATE working with middle aged cadaan women, this is dead 99% of the reason why I'm working on a career switch.

Long live OJ:salute:

There's a difference between "smell" and "stink" sxb

tenor.gif

i doubt you even care since you did the deed before marriage but

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You'd be the first one complaining about your husband's lack of experience and being "unsatisfied" if he didn't go through his saqajaan phase and serve with distinction :salute:

Trending