What are some physical/personality traits you absolutely will not tolerate in a woman?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You'd be the first one complaining about your husband's lack of experience and being "unsatisfied" if he didn't go through his saqajaan phase and serve with distinction :salute:
it's called marriage. you spend years together and learn and grow. It's not worth it if its perfect right off the bat. booooooringggggggggg deen over dunya

Villainess

She's a young one bro, she won't understand lol.
You're acting as if I'm a baby taking young steps. We all have preferences. I don't want an "experienced" man per se. Sure it's all fun and games in the beginning lakiin what about the 30 plus years you might spend together? learn and grow together. Face hardships together. No thank you, the thought of him with another woman? I choose deen over dunya.

agree to disagree

it's called marriage. you spend years together and learn and grow. It's not worth it if its perfect right off the bat. booooooringggggggggg deen over dunya
Spoken like some who has zero clue what they're talking about :heh:
Wallahi it's actually endearing that you're this innocent, it's a rarity. Hope it all works out.

Last edited:

Villainess

Spoken like some who has zero clue that they're talking about :heh:
Wallahi it's actually endearing that you're this innocent, it's a rarity. Hope it all works out.
i mean you are the one trying to tell me what I want. Let me be in peace, there's no miskeen miskeen here. If there are truly real muslim men in this world still left, then I wish to get a piece of the cake. If not then life is life.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Let me be honest with you, you're probably saying that due to your young age. But when you're older and marry a guy who's never even got a whiff of a vagina before, it'll be a struggle. Guys have massive egos, especially those who are religious. You would be tip toeing around him for a very long time, for something which he may or may not even accept/implement. Is that really worth it? For me it isn't, but obviously your preferences may differ and I respect that.

You're acting as if I'm a baby taking young steps. We all have preferences. I don't want an "experienced" man per se. Sure it's all fun and games in the beginning lakiin what about the 30 plus years you might spend together? learn and grow together. Face hardships together. No thank you, the thought of him with another woman? I choose deen over dunya.

agree to disagree
No of course you're not a baby, and you are rightly entitled to what you want. But try and see things from a different perspective before jumping the gun. I for all couldn't care whether you marry an experienced guy or a virgin but it's a good mental exercise to think about these things before you get married. In regards to what I wrote above, it gets hard trying to be patient, loving and caring to a man who would rather not listen and is fuking you the wrong way.

Villainess

Let me be honest with you, you're probably saying that due to your young age. But when you're older and marry a guy who's never even got a whiff of a vagina before, it'll be a struggle. Guys have massive egos, especially those who are religious. You would be tip toeing around him for a very long time, for something which he may or may not even accept/implement. Is that really worth it? For me it isn't, but obviously your preferences may differ and I respect that.

No of course you're not a baby, and you are rightly entitled to what you want. But try and see things from a different perspective before jumping the gun. I for all couldn't care whether you marry an experienced guy or a virgin but it's a good mental exercise to think about these things before you get married. In regards to what I wrote above, it gets hard trying to be patient, loving and caring to a man who would rather not listen and is fuking you the wrong way.
I think we misunderstood a point lol. ruunta if he never seen a woman in his life it'll be.... lets say interesting.

I like to think of it as gaal vs islamic relationships. In western relationships, everything is so sexualized that even sex lost it's touch. What happened to the bond between two? It's not special. However muslim couples have restrained for their life that everything is considered sweet. "first time seeing her hair oops gone crazy" loooool. Call me a hopeless romantic but it's the bond that matters. First hug xataa. But it loses it's touch if he's been with other women. experienced or not. That first smile you could have got? some other lady got it. But as husband and wife, everything is special not sexualized. That's my point of view. I know men think of it as "sex sex and good sex" but women aren't created like that.

I don't think religous men have huge egos, It's the other way around. Like you said, he's never seen vagina before so he'll try his best to learn. But the difference is the man who's slept around, he thinks of himself as a high guy. Knows he's pleased every woman. That's why his ego is large. The simple things are lost

Rooble44

I think we misunderstood a point lol. ruunta if he never seen a woman in his life it'll be.... lets say interesting.

I like to think of it as gaal vs islamic relationships. In western relationships, everything is so sexualized that even sex lost it's touch. What happened to the bond between two? It's not special. However muslim couples have restrained for their life that everything is considered sweet. "first time seeing her hair oops gone crazy" loooool. Call me a hopeless romantic but it's the bond that matters. First hug xataa. But it loses it's touch if he's been with other women. experienced or not. That first smile you could have got? some other lady got it. But as husband and wife, everything is special not sexualized. That's my point of view. I know men think of it as "sex sex and good sex" but women aren't created like that.
I get you but let me give you the issues you'll find yourself in if you get yourself a virgin husband, these are thing are but not limited to:

1. Premature Ejaculation.
2. Really long refractory period.
3. Doesn't know how to connect with you.
4. Doesn't know how to enjoy you.
5. May hurt you during sex.
6. May find some things abnormal/off putting; e.g. your body odour, smell of your vagina etc..

My cousin from Sweden got hooked up with a girl when he was 19, this nigga hasn't even watched in his life. 3 months into the marriage, the girl was complaining to her sisters, which got passed on to his sisters. And 7 months into the marriage he divorced her because she farted while she was asleep and couldn't get "hard" for her anymore. Like this nigga put the lights on, woke her up, left the room, got an air freshener, opened the windows and made a big fuss out of it lol

Obviously this isn't every religious/virgin guy but I'm showing you that kind of absurd shit you may have to deal with if the nigga doesn't have any experience.

Edit: Walahi one my close friends is a religious guy and he's never been with any girl. You should see some of the things that comes out of his mouth, he's the kind of guy that wouldn't know how to please a woman but would expect her to get wet and stuff, and if she doesn't it's her fault.

Villainess

I get you but let me give you the issues you'll find yourself in if you get yourself a virgin husband, these are thing are but not limited to:

6. May find some things abnormal/off putting; e.g. your body odour, smell of your vagina etc..

My cousin from Sweden got hooked up with a girl when he was 19, this nigga hasn't even watched in his life. 3 months into the marriage, the girl was complaining to her sisters, which got passed on to his sisters. And 7 months into the marriage he divorced her because she farted while she was asleep and couldn't get "hard" for her anymore. Like this nigga put the lights on, woke her up, left the room, got an air freshener, opened the windows and made a big fuss out of it lol

Obviously this isn't every religious/virgin guy but I'm showing you that kind of absurd shit you may have to deal with if the nigga doesn't have any experience.
miskeenta poor girl LOOOOOOL he's a swede no surprise there
but think of it this way, all learnt men were once virgins :denzelnigga:

shoo shoo let me dream in peace

giphy.gif

I don't think religous men have huge egos, It's the other way around. Like you said, he's never seen vagina before so he'll try his best to learn. But the difference is the man who's slept around, he thinks of himself as a high guy. Knows he's pleased every woman. That's why his ego is large. The simple things are lost
Didn't realise there were girls who care so much about things like pair bonding:stressed:

Edit: Walahi one my close friends is a religious guy and he's never been with any girl. You should see some of the things that comes out of his mouth, he's the kind of guy that wouldn't know how to please a woman but would expect her to get wet and stuff, and if she doesn't it's her fault.
The premature ejaculation and refractory shit will probably resolve itself after a while. The body odor, vaginal and farting stuff will probably freak him out more. Guys tend to have a lot of misconceptions in their heads of what women are actually like when they're virgins.

Rooble44

Didn't realise there were girls who care so much about things like pair bonding:stressed:

The premature ejaculation and refractory shit will probably resolve itself after a while. The body odor, vaginal and farting stuff will probably freak him out more. Guys tend to have a lot of misconceptions in their heads of what women are actually like when they're virgins.
Bruv they don't even see them as human, they put women on such a high pedestal to the point where every single thing she does is scrutinised.

Villainess

believe me, we do care. please go make your girl happy. we notice the smallest things even if it is tying her shoelaces. go go

giphy.gif