What am I doing wrong with my hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
were do u live in Hargeisa? jigjiga yar is that cool "expensive" place everyone wants to live lol. I lived in new hargeysa. i want to go back so much:banderas:

Thats how you can tell theyre chill and non-judgemental, the money lol. When my neighbours hear me watching sitcoms they get shocked and say stuff like thats how mature they are lol. I legit side-eye them through the wall lmao

I live in one of those neighborhoods north of Ali Matan, not that shitty one lol. I wish I lived in New Hargeisa, better than these super judgemental, fake mature types.

Thats how you can tell theyre chill and non-judgemental, the money lol. When my neighbours hear me watching sitcoms they get shocked and say stuff like thats how mature they are lol. I legit side-eye them through the wall lmao

I live in one of those neighborhoods north of Ali Matan, not that shitty one lol. I wish I lived in New Hargeisa, better than these super judgemental, fake mature types.
I remember living in waraabe salam and the electricity would cut off three times a day worst trip in my life plus the roads are all basically made of rocks and restaurants only serve food at a certain time so if you come in the time between quraac and qhadho tough like getting any food

hahaha the money they have is an indicator of how judgemental they're. don't they watch that Hindi shit and musalsals themselves? everyone was obsessed the last time I was there, to the point where people could introduce themselves in af hindi

I remember living in waraabe salam and the electricity would cut off three times a day worst trip in my life plus the roads are all basically made of rocks and restaurants only serve food at a certain time so if you come in the time between quraac and qhadho tough like getting any food

I dont know what neighborhood that is but that sounds near Idaacadda lol. I hear you can see hyenas at night in Boqol iyo Kontonka.

My neighborhood is similar to that but the electricity is 24/7

hahaha the money they have is an indicator of how judgemental they're. don't they watch that Hindi shit and musalsals themselves? everyone was obsessed the last time I was there, to the point where people could introduce themselves in af hindi

Yeah like Jigajiga yar people are like the oppositr of my neighbors. They dont judge if you watch to dramas or comedies or music as they do themselves. My neighbours have a lot of older women

I dont know what neighborhood that is but that sounds near Idaacadda lol. I hear you can see hyenas at night in Boqol iyo Kontonka.

My neighborhood is similar to that but the electricity is 24/7

I lived in xaafada boqol Iyo kontoka for a few months. The area was weird and spacious. The only good thing about the spaciousness was the cool fresh air. Wallahi bilah the first few days I couldn't sleep because all we could hear was howling at night.

Yeah like Jigajiga yar people are like the oppositr of my neighbors. They dont judge if you watch to dramas or comedies or music as they do themselves. My neighbours have a lot of older women
:farmajoyaab:

what do your neighbors do for fun? lol:yloezpe: in a place with minimum amount of internet and basically nothing to do, watching tv is what everyone did in new hargeisa.

especially the girls as they couldn't leave their home that much

what do your neighbors do for fun? lol:yloezpe: in a place with minimum amount of internet and basically nothing to do, watching tv is what everyone did in new hargeisa.

I mean they watch those arabic and hindi musalsals too. Its just when one od us whip out an america sitcom or kdrama or a show like david oliver the late night host, they get shocked we can watch that 'garbage'. Its all the hysterical laughing and jeering and over the top voices they judge. Indian and Arabic shows have more normal speaking voices lol

Lmao what's their obsession with Hindi and Sharukh Khan. When did you go back btw? The girls I know would wear niqab during the daytime because of the heavy heat and after asr would go out face full of makeup.

Lmao what's their obsession with Hindi and Sharukh Khan. When did you go back btw? The girls I know would wear niqab during the daytime because of the heavy heat and after asr would go out face full of makeup.

i went back in 2014. and god knows what they see in Indian movies and series you know i remember we legit had like several Indian channels at our house:ftw9nwa:

and niqab only a few wear it for religious reason, in my opinion

i went back in 2014. and god knows what they see in Indian movies and series you know i remember we legit had like several Indian channels at our house:ftw9nwa:

I always thought the niqab was for privacy. Like not to be recognized or for some privacy from curious eyes. In Hargeisa all the girls who go to privates wear em.

I always thought the niqab was for privacy. Like not to be recognized or for some privacy from curious eyes. In Hargeisa all the girls who go to privates wear em.
You got all wrong they only wear so that their face doesn't get burned by the sun afteralaf you don't want all the Diana work to dissaperd in one day :mjlol:

Lmao, the Somali dubbed ones are the absolute worst. And the Hindi movies are all khiyaali fake fantasy world.

Too true. More than half the female population is wearing niqab kkk. Once my mum found a jaariyad for us and she was acting so religiously the first day. She had a niqab and a huge jilbab. She was extremely nice and my mum was all 'waa sheekhad masha Allah'. That same day I was putting perfume on to leave the house and she started giving dawah yelling at me stating all these hadiths. Wallahi the fucking robbed us the very second day. She stole my camera, phone and a bunch of clothes at fajr time. When we woke up we were shook. No one can be trusted in Somalia

Lmao, the Somali dubbed ones are the absolute worst. And the Hindi movies are all khiyaali fake fantasy world.

Too true. More than half the female population is wearing niqab kkk. Once my mum found a jaariyad for us and she was acting so religiously the first day. She had a niqab and a huge jilbab. She was extremely nice and my mum was all 'waa sheekhad masha Allah'. That same day I was putting perfume on to leave the house and she started giving dawah yelling at me stating all these hadiths. Wallahi the fucking robbed us the very second day. She stole my camera, phone and a bunch of clothes at fajr time. When we woke up we were shook. No one can be trusted in Somalia

Unless you're living abroad, the better thing is to have a young girl relative live with you guys and have her help out too. Its what my neighbours do. Lots of female relatives to split the work

You got all wrong they only wear so that their face doesn't get burned by the sun afteralaf you don't want all the Diana work to dissaperd in one day :mjlol:

A lot of them are wearing it because of Diana but some wear it because they don't want to be recognised (hoes) and some wear it because of the privy eyes. All the men there are perverts

Unless you're living abroad, the better thing is to have a young girl relative live with you guys and have her help out too. Its what my neighbours do. Lots of female relatives to split the work

I'm living abroad right now but you're right. That's the best option. At the end we found a good maid masha Allah. She was loyal to us and we are still in contact with her today. But we had to go through so many before that. We hired these two maids who were cousins once. They said they would make a great team. Everything was good and dandy until they had a fight over who's doing what. Even though my mum clearly outlined what each one was to do. They beat the living daylights out of one another, one of the girls threw a rock and the other girls two front teeth came flying out. Dadkan waa baxar wallahi. I'll stop there because I can continue all day these crazy experiences lmao

Nearly everyone in Somalia is a con artist. The taxi driver, the shopkeeper, the locals, etc

You have to be very strong to survive there on your own. It would be impossible for someone from the west to move out there permanently on their own with no relatives or no one to help them. They'll lose their mind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts