What am I doing wrong with my hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, the Somali dubbed ones are the absolute worst. And the Hindi movies are all khiyaali fake fantasy world.

Too true. More than half the female population is wearing niqab kkk. Once my mum found a jaariyad for us and she was acting so religiously the first day. She had a niqab and a huge jilbab. She was extremely nice and my mum was all 'waa sheekhad masha Allah'. That same day I was putting perfume on to leave the house and she started giving dawah yelling at me stating all these hadiths. Wallahi the fucking robbed us the very second day. She stole my camera, phone and a bunch of clothes at fajr time. When we woke up we were shook. No one can be trusted in Somalia
Trusting a somali lmao
:chrisfreshhah:

Trusting a somali lmao
:chrisfreshhah:

I lived there for 4 years. Waan waalan gaarnay sxb :faysalwtf:

Everything is about money. People will claim to be your relatives for it. Even the guards who safekeep the area at night for a fee will turn into the very thieves they're protecting you from if you don't pay up. The situation is dire out there

you should use a cream instead of an oil, my favorites are ors olive oil hair creme and the Cantu Curl Activator Cream-

for conditioner and shampoo, the company ogx is the bomb, argan oil of Marocco conditioner and shampoo are the best + they smell so gooood.

also, avoid products that contain sulfate and silicon they will give you frizzy ass hair. but since you said your in Hargeisa i doubt you'll find any hows life in Hargeisa btw

Do you know which store carries these products? Have you ever purchased them in Hargeisa?

Could you help me out too @Anab

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Suárez al tatta bin tattui can help you because i was in Desert for three months.

I had the same issues when I was in Carabta, hot, dry and dust flying everywhere. I am wavy hair guy my hair became dry and the jet black thickness became blackish brown. Mama Suarez helped me by buying from the bin dawood vaseline hairtonic. It cured the hair cancer.

The science behind all this is that your hair is getting used to the place by drying up and frizzing up, where we all live is Cold and dry so our hair loosens and the follicles tighten. When you go to these countries they the area is hot and humid so thus your hair thickens to fight Uv radiation.

@Darawalka

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
I'm living abroad right now but you're right. That's the best option. At the end we found a good maid masha Allah. She was loyal to us and we are still in contact with her today. But we had to go through so many before that. We hired these two maids who were cousins once. They said they would make a great team. Everything was good and dandy until they had a fight over who's doing what. Even though my mum clearly outlined what each one was to do. They beat the living daylights out of one another, one of the girls threw a rock and the other girls two front teeth came flying out. Dadkan waa baxar wallahi. I'll stop there because I can continue all day these crazy experiences lmao

Nearly everyone in Somalia is a con artist. The taxi driver, the shopkeeper, the locals, etc

You have to be very strong to survive there on your own. It would be impossible for someone from the west to move out there permanently on their own with no relatives or no one to help them. They'll lose their mind
These indians are like slaves to everyone, the funny thing is they don't know Arabic. They only know Maafi ma3luum, Maafi Mushkilaah or anything that has Maafi.

I founded a song for them that describes their life bit by bit

You live in Hargeisa that's what you're doing wrong. :vanlf9a:

Nothing wrong with living in Hargeisa. Hair should actually flourish since he has access to camel milk, fresh fruits, etc. Diet is a huge factor for hair health. He just needs the right products

@Darawalka Honestly there's no chance of you finding those products in Hargeisa. You'll only find fake knock off brands. Your best bet is to ship them from abroad which is what we did. I recommend you ask a relative or someone you know who's arriving in the city to bring you those products

These indians are like slaves to everyone, the funny thing is they don't know Arabic. They only know Maafi ma3luum, Maafi Mushkilaah or anything that has Maafi.

I founded a song for them that describes their life bit by bit

Innalilah. Tf is that video :dead1::deadrose::deadosama:

So the hair on my head is thick and quite frizzy. I live in Hargeisa now, so products are limited to pretty basic products.

What surprises me though is everywhere else, my hair is soft. Mustache, beard, chest, and body hair. Straight short and wavy mix with curls

It makes me wonder if I should switch to washing with water more frequently or if my routine is the cause.

My routine: wet hair, apply shampoo to scalp with my finger pads until foamy, wash out, and repeat if necessary. I pad my hair down until only damp then apply some basic Sunsilk oil, scalp again mostly and finish off with some on the actual hair. Wide toothed comb and all.

Anyone can relate?

If you really want to get your hands on new products then just import them from Mogadishu or better yet just migrate there.

Lmao, the Somali dubbed ones are the absolute worst. And the Hindi movies are all khiyaali fake fantasy world.

Too true. More than half the female population is wearing niqab kkk. Once my mum found a jaariyad for us and she was acting so religiously the first day. She had a niqab and a huge jilbab. She was extremely nice and my mum was all 'waa sheekhad masha Allah'. That same day I was putting perfume on to leave the house and she started giving dawah yelling at me stating all these hadiths. Wallahi the fucking robbed us the very second day. She stole my camera, phone and a bunch of clothes at fajr time. When we woke up we were shook. No one can be trusted in Somalia

omg i relate to this so much! the same thing happened to us lol. jaariyad wearing niqaab that is really religious and sweet at first glance stole money from us. my mom sent her off to suuqa so she could buy the groceries for dinner you know, but she never came back!:ftw9nwa: it was like 26k somaliland shilling.

we had about 50 different maids when i was in somalia, and i have all kinds of crazy stories to share:chrisfreshhah:

omg i relate to this so much! the same thing happened to us lol. jaariyad wearing niqaab that is really religious and sweet at first glance stole money from us. my mom sent her off to suuqa so she could buy the groceries for dinner you know, but she never came back!:ftw9nwa: it was like 26k somaliland shilling.

we had about 50 different maids when i was in somalia, and i have all kinds of crazy stories to share:chrisfreshhah:

50 different maids?? Were you living in the Villa de Somalia or are you guys slave owners :pachah1:

Kkk you went through the same shit. It seems to be a common theme with these maids. How much Somaliland shilling was a dollar in 2014? When I was there one dollar was equivalent to 6k. But now 9-10k is about a dollar right now if I'm not wrong. Girl share your stories kkk.

Did you hear the rumours about some maids who were infected with hiv would cut their fingers and add the blood to the food ufft

Kkk you went through the same shit. It seems to be a common theme with these maids. How much Somaliland shilling was a dollar in 2014? When I was there one dollar was equivalent to 6k. But now 9-10k is about a dollar right now if I'm not wrong. Girl share your stories kkk.

Did you hear the rumours about some maids who were infected with hiv would cut their fingers and add it to the food ufft

if i remember correctly it was 6k! and they must have become even more crazy, adding their hiv infected finger to the food?:gucciwhat: qumayo!

well once we had this jaariyad that would sneak out at nights to god knows where. only me and some of the other girls in the house new. and as you said earlier niqaabi during the day- makeup and Diana abuser at night:susp: she would use all her money on bleaching cream and makeup because basically everything else was covered by us.
one week she became very sad and anxious, something was wrong. she had a talk with my mom and I found out she was pregnant. people think only girls in the west sleep around but the ones in Somalia do the same..

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
if i remember correctly it was 6k! and they must have become even more crazy, adding their hiv infected finger to the food?:gucciwhat: qumayo!

well once we had this jaariyad that would sneak out at nights to god knows where. only me and some of the other girls in the house new. and as you said earlier niqaabi during the day- makeup and Diana abuser at night:susp: she would use all her money on bleaching cream and makeup because basically everything else was covered by us.
one week she became very sad and anxious, something was wrong. she had a talk with my mom and I found out she was pregnant. people think only girls in the west sleep around but the ones in Somalia do the same..
Where in somalia did you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts