What am I doing wrong with my hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i remember correctly it was 6k! and they must have become even more crazy, adding their hiv infected finger to the food?:gucciwhat: qumayo!

well once we had this jaariyad that would sneak out at nights to god knows where. only me and some of the other girls in the house new. and as you said earlier niqaabi during the day- makeup and Diana abuser at night:susp: she would use all her money on bleaching cream and makeup because basically everything else was covered by us.
one week she became very sad and anxious, something was wrong. she had a talk with my mom and I found out she was pregnant. people think only girls in the west sleep around but the ones in Somalia do the same..

So she ran away with about 4 dollars?That's not even enough to pay for dinner :yloezpe: kkkk I meant blood not finger.

Good lord, that's bang out of order. I hope you kicked her out in the street qaxaabada. So true, they amount of undercover s. God help them

omg me to my hair is soooo dry, I have to use some kind of moisturizer every day or it will look terrible.:ftw9nwa: but yeah that chart was inaccurate here's a better one:
The-Hair-Type-Chart.png
3B :salute: #3BGang

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
I can have an afro tho lol. I was trying to grow long hair (mullet) lol last year but my hair ended up looking like Jheri curls :russ:
images
:mjlol:
When I grew out my hair for 4 months the back of my head the hair started waving up. This never used to happen. I think It was wadama Carabta.

When I grew out my hair for 4 months the back of my head the hair started waving up. This never used to happen. I think It was wadama Carabta.

Do you have different textures across your head like me? It ranges from curly on the top to wavy elsewhere except the sides where it's more straight

Suárez

Do you have different textures across your head like me? It ranges from curly on the top to wavy elsewhere except the sides where it's more straight
Yea my hair is just like that, my hair is curly wavish on the top. I might have a photo of my self when I was in Jabal Rumah.

Yea my hair is just like that, my hair is curly wavish on the top. I might have a photo of my self when I was in Jabal Rumah.

ooh do post it. I once grew my hair for about a whole year while away at college (hehe) and it was crazy wild curly lmao. Sadly deleted pics of it so family wouldn't see :kendrickcry:

Suárez

ooh do post it. I once grew my hair for about a whole year while away at college (hehe) and it was crazy wild curly lmao. Sadly deleted pics of it so family wouldn't see :kendrickcry:
Sad, hey this is the photo before the cure my hooyo bought
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then the cure fixed it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Darawalka carabta iyo dulka somalida wa suukmid they dry your madax and timo like some sort of blowdryer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts