what all somali women can learn from senpai sabrina dhowre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which sspot female member is this aimed at?

tumblr_oujjupJaVJ1v0f4wdo1_400.gif

You have female tendencies :chrisfreshhah: you like to instigate cat fights :trumpsmirk:

WTF? :gucciwhat:

Somalis are sub Saharan Africans so chill out naaya. :childplease:

Just because you have a super rare small Xalimo couchie with a small ass doesn't mean the rest of Xalimos have your problem.

Somalis and other sub-saharan Africans in general have high DHT levels and DHT sensitive receptors that's what causes balding in many Somalis. DHT is also the same hormone that develops your penis. That's why east Asians on average have the smallest dicks and yet most of them have a full set of hair (they have low DHT). So your myth of Somali men having a small dick is debunked by science.
Please don't speak about what you do not undrstand dht is not testosterone it just dictates the amount of body hair on you more dht synthesis from your testosterone, less testosterone available. You will see hairy men generally have poorer muscle tone

t-results.jpg

Muji

VIP
its pretty obvious who

Gkn3v.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maria hunny mariage is legalised cheap prostuition. A man is paying you a meher so that you can have sex with him, cook for him, give birth to his children and clean up after him. What a bad deal!

Toxique and I never let these faraxs smash, we don’t cook for them nor listen to their shitty problems. We get what we want and ghost.

In both scenarios you are being paid but atleast we are not selling a part of ourselves. Also, I earn my own income but if a farax wants to buy me a Fendi bag, why should I stop him?

@Toxique your name suits you well. I like Sabrina. She's beautiful, but she can teach me nothing except to sleep with a 50 year old man for a comeup. You know who else can teach me that? Precious. The aids ridden crackwhore down the street.

Nothing she's doing is innovative. It's been done since the beginning of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending