what all somali women can learn from senpai sabrina dhowre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
im always up for learnin new tips n tricks from women who put years in the game.
we all wonder how did this wise teacher secure an A list millionaire bag? how did she get him to reconsider his views on marriage? it’s like he met her n she changed everythin about him. he is the one who wants to lock her down, he takes her to every major event, n she’s always by his side.

all somali women should understand if that can be done to a millionaire wit fame n his pick of women then it can be done to the average abdi. @Knowles is much more intelligent n intellectual than me so she can put it in more sophisticated language for halimos like @BilaaXishood who is ex hoe who can’t shake off her dumb hoe mentality. senpai sabrina won because she already knew she wanted marriage when she set her eyes on idris n neva let her eyes off the bag. keep ur eye on the prize ladies.

Muji

VIP
Nicely said @Toxique the trick is to aim high and then even if you crash and burn you’ll end up with a gullible xoolo like @World who can expense your dahab with his welfare lacag.

Ofcourse someone like World would never be my first choice but I’m just making the point that even someone like World who reuses chewing gum can put some money together if he thinks there’s someone out there who is capable of loving him.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Nicely said @Toxique the trick is to aim high and then even if you crash and burn you’ll end up with a gullible xoolo like @World who can expense your dahab with his welfare lacag.

Ofcourse someone like World would never be my first choice but I’m just making the point that even someone like World who reuses chewing gum can put some money together if he thinks there’s someone out there who is capable of loving him.

may god neva curse us wit the likes of @World. he’s stingy n a stingy man is a headache. i want a trap star like @father of the camel who is a dopeboy feedin all the bakhtis across provincial lines in canada. both men got haram money but one has a bag worth securin n will spoil u while the other is on disability n will fight u on every purchase. :susp:

This is salty she is probably ugly. Hooyo macaan told me to stay away from ugly naago they give you evil eye and always talk bullshit.

Seriously get a life! why you so fixated on me? Concerned much ! If i wanted a abdi i would've gotten one. I value my education something which you don't value since you left school at 16 to suck abu tyrones dick fulltime.

Seriously stop using me for clout and stop @ me .

Toxique

hood arawelo
This is salty she is probably ugly. Hooyo macaan told me to stay away from ugly naago they give you evil eye and always talk bullshit.

Seriously get a life! why you so fixated on me? Concerned much ! If i wanted a abdi i would've gotten one. I value my education something which you don't value since you left school at 16 to suck abu tyrones dick fulltime.

using u for clout :mjlol::mjlol:

bruh wat clout. who even knos u?:mjlol:

u ain’t got an abdi cuz u don’t know how to appropriately secure one. class is in session naya. it’s time u learned how to stop being sahib zoned cuz lord knos u ain’t been able to figure it out on ur own. :fantasia2:

may god neva curse us wit the likes of @World. he’s stingy n a stingy man is a headache. i want a trap star like @father of the camel who is a dopeboy feedin all the bakhtis across provincial lines in canada. both men got haram money but one has a bag worth securin n will spoil u while the other is on disability n will fight u on every purchase. :susp:
:browtf: im not a trapstar i just happend to run into money .
ambitious dopeboys appreciate you tho .when are we making that drive to B.c
on some bonnie and clyde shit?

:dead::deadosama:

@World bra what did you do to this
halimo ? :pachah1:

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
“Senpai” lmfao :dead:

@Toxique @Knowles y’all are the most consistent trolls ever. Why do yuh play the same joke every single f*cking dayyyy. Ashy abdi this, Bidaar Barre that! Pls come of that sh*t, for Ramadan at least. Or at the bare minimum, post less of this, because dragging mu’mins is a major sin.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
im always up for learnin new tips n tricks from women who put years in the game.
we all wonder how did this wise teacher secure an A list millionaire bag? how did she get him to reconsider his views on marriage? it’s like he met her n she changed everythin about him. he is the one who wants to lock her down, he takes her to every major event, n she’s always by his side.

all somali women should understand if that can be done to a millionaire wit fame n his pick of women then it can be done to the average abdi. @Knowles is much more intelligent n intellectual than me so she can put it in more sophisticated language for halimos like @BilaaXishood who is ex hoe who can’t shake off her dumb hoe mentality. senpai sabrina won because she already knew she wanted marriage when she set her eyes on idris n neva let her eyes off the bag. keep ur eye on the prize ladies.

Idris has the exact Gus size of Farahs. He was searching for the right "fit" , who knew Xalimos got the small sh@t! Now the asians have to discover it!

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

:damn: Anon you should join patrol Mujaahidiin

@Toxique father
AE825194-E087-4D06-B024-7FEABC6D307D-287-000000449B74CAC6.jpeg

@anonymous34 father
ED053F4E-E8B2-4BBD-AD04-7A3133F19A14-287-000000237E4C90EE.jpeg

Lesson of the day: dont be a fag or your kids will be s/gays/lesbians/ciyaalsuuqs

Toxique

hood arawelo
“Senpai” lmfao :dead:

@Toxique @Knowles y’all are the most consistent trolls ever. Why do yuh play the same joke every single f*cking dayyyy. Ashy abdi this, Bidaar Barre that! Pls come of that sh*t, for Ramadan at least. Or at the bare minimum, post less of this, because dragging mu’mins is a major sin.

u must hav me confused for some next gal cuz im allergic to ashy abdis n try my best not to talk about them.:susp:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Idris has the exact Gus size of Farahs. He was searching for the right "fit" , who knew Xalimos got the small sh@t! Now the asians have to discover it!

WTF? :gucciwhat:

Somalis are sub Saharan Africans so chill out naaya. :childplease:

Just because you have a super rare small Xalimo couchie with a small ass doesn't mean the rest of Xalimos have your problem.

Somalis and other sub-saharan Africans in general have high DHT levels and DHT sensitive receptors that's what causes balding in many Somalis. DHT is also the same hormone that develops your penis. That's why east Asians on average have the smallest dicks and yet most of them have a full set of hair (they have low DHT). So your myth of Somali men having a small dick is debunked by science.

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
when a somali girls only aspiration is to "GET THAT BAG SIS" and not even earning by working but by sleeping with some rich dude

nigerian-gary-coleman-struggle-two-step-sigh-v2.gif

"eyes on the prize" kulaha :gucciwhat: get a job h**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending