WHAT A WILD STORY! Back in 1988 2 teens were madly in love in Xamar but war came in between and so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ya'll need to chill. It's only internet. Y u heff to be mad?

I even privately apologized. She went on to reveal my behind the scenes apology. Non the less I'm just trolling and I hope she's not taking it to the heart.

@VixR quit over reacting. I still like you :chrisfreshhah:
:drakelaugh:

VixR

Veritas
I'm not trolling. And I don't want any apologies! We've been here before with your stupid apologies and dumb inboxes. You need to stop fucking mentioning me period. That's it. Leave me the f*ck alone.

How disgusting, there's something wrong with her mother.

Also I can't @ handing out females :dead:how backwards

Adeer why are u so morally bankrupt?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

Nothing cements a peace treaty like a marriage. Maybe our problem is we don't hand out enough females. Can't go to war with another clan if have your daughters are married to their men. Ever thought of that? :lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

How I am morally inept? For producing this story ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
u basically saw nothing wrong with what the mother did, that's weird man :mjkkk:

In fact, you've displayed some very questionable opinions in the past.

Just because I decline to alienate my ancestral culture and practices for the culture of another man who is daily experimenting with every debauchery and corrupt lifestyle I am labeled "morally corrup, a perv, a womanizer and backwards" by you and ones like you.

Only a nacas glorifies the culture of another while abandoning his.

Just because I decline to alienate my ancestral culture and practices for the culture of another man who is daily experimenting with every debauchery and corrupt lifestyle I am labeled "morally corrup, a perv, a womanizer and backwards" by you and ones like you.

Only a nacas glorifies the culture of another while abandoning his.

Some cultural traditions are backwards and deserve to be abandoned :camby:

As if culture is sacred :childplease:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just because something is not illegal in the eyes of God doesn't make it socially acceptable. It's still ceeb. Aabahaa naagtii uu berisamaadkiisa jeclaa, adiga ma gursan laheyd?

A man and a woman are not the same.

A dick does not whether away, it's a fact

Erectile dysfunction is a reality for a lot of men, stop lying to yourself old man it's gonna hit you soon enough. Also, it's not the fucking erection here, it's the fact that it used to raise mast and sail him near or into her own mother.'s harbour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts