WHAT A WILD STORY! Back in 1988 2 teens were madly in love in Xamar but war came in between and so

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Stop mentioning my me in your shit posts everywhere nacaladyow. I've been ignoring your bullshit, but to see all that's yeilded is for you to now throw my mother into the mix. I know you're a fucking worthless gutter rat, but that's the least you can do. I swear to fuckkng god if this fucking mole doesn't shut the f*ck up.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No she wanted his money only because she is living in Somalia and he will take the bride with him. She would not get a chance to do any dirty business with him.

First thing that crossed my mind.

None of you took into calculation how she reunited with him. She had a son who needed a surgery that can only be performed abroad and so someone gave her the idea to make a video and post it on social media. He recognized her from that video. He paid all expenses for her son.

Money is the root of her motive I think.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stop mentioning my me in your shit posts everywhere nacaladyow. I've been ignoring your bullshit, but to see all that's yeilded is for you to now throw my mother into the mix. I know you're a fucking worthless gutter rat, but that's the least you can do. I swear to fuckkng god if this fucking mole doesn't shut the f*ck up.

Stay away from my threads you little foursquare app

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@VixR i challenge you to a fight with my hands tied behind my back you little mute gazelle

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Affluenza is a portmanteau of influenza and affluence, it's not something that can actually kill you. Unless you want her to get really rich, commit a crime and use it as her defence in court.

Too much money diminishes the joy of life and a person becomes suicidal because he/she has reached the pinnacle of wealth but no happiness. So it's a tragic and dreadful disease.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Too much money diminishes the joy of life and a person becomes suicidal because he/she has reached the pinnacle of wealth but no happiness. So it's a tragic and dreadful disease.

One I was so close to having before it crashed and burned before my eyes

:chrisfreshhah:

:mjcry:

VixR

Veritas
You depleted uranium sperm storage bowl
In other words. your balls. which have yet to distend. Do yourself a favor and kys with dignity before the radiation does from the inside out, u mutated giant scumbag, that's fucking mess enough.

Don't fucking mention me ever again.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In other words. your balls. which have yet to distend. Do yourself a favor and kys with dignity before the radiation does from the inside out, u mutated giant scumbag, that's fucking mess enough.

Don't fucking mention me ever again.

You ever enter my threads again I will travel deep in your intestinal fortitude and release this
Horse_semen_2.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Just don't mention me shit stain, that's all I fucking ask. You won't see me on your threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending