WHAT A WILD STORY! Back in 1988 2 teens were madly in love in Xamar but war came in between and so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The boy teen fled overseas but the girl teen waa stuck in Somalia.

They lost contact and the girl went on to get marry. She had kids.

Fast forward 28 years later she is contacted by her teen lover after she posted a video of her seeking outside surgery for her son. The guy told her who he was and she was happy to be reunited with him but now she was married. The guy paid all her son's health expenses.

So after talking to him to catch up on all these years he told her that he is still single.
Right there and then she offered him her oldest daughter. He married the daughter and now he has kid with the daughter now.

@VixR I went to high school with your mother :lolbron:

Last edited:
Summary: the story is about a couple who were in love in the early 80s Somalia. They drifted apart during the war, and found each other 20 years later - the woman married now, with a teenage daughter. So the woman decided to arrange her daughter to marry him (WTF?). The daughter runs away from home (of course), and marries a guy her age. The mother divorces her from the guy the daughter married, and successfully arranges her to marry the guy she (the mother) used to date! Some guy then decided to write a book about it called Abaalmarin Jacaayl (Reward of Love). This is a very bizarre story. I just hope the guy found it interesting, and not romantic, to write the book about it.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Summary: the story is about a couple who were in love in the early 80s Somalia. They drifted apart during the war, and found each other 20 years later - the woman married now, with a teenage daughter. So the woman decided to arrange her daughter to marry him (WTF?). The daughter runs away from home (of course), and marries a guy her age. The mother divorces her from the guy the daughter married, and successfully arranges her to marry the guy she (the mother) used to date! Some guy then decided to write a book about it called Abaalmarin Jacaayl (Reward of Love). This is a very bizarre story. I just hope the guy found it interesting, and not romantic, to write the book about it.

was my explanation that terrible :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Non the less I give no two cents abt my explanation my whole intention is @VixR ...to show her an example

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:drakewtf::draketf: What a liar! Dude she never stated that. As a matter of fact she repeatedly asked her daughter if she wanted him. What a fabricator :drakekidding:

She wanted him close enough to f*ck him on the sly and used her daughter to do so, basically. She's a and tramp. Her daughter should disown her.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This story is like those parents who failed their NBA dream and instead train their children to achieve their dream

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She wanted him close enough to f*ck him on the sly and used her daughter to do so, basically. She's a and tramp. Her daughter should disown her.

No lie it's a case of " I want to relive my youthful days through my child". Just same as fathers who force their child to excel in a particular sport in hopes that child can achieve what he couldn't.

This particular story is kind of shady tho, dude perhaps had his way with the mother ( knowing how Somalia's 80s was fadaro/decadence...folks only became religious after the civil war) and now annihilates the daughter.

No lie it's a case of " I want to relive my youthful days through my child". Just same as fathers who force their child to excel in a particular sport in hopes that child can achieve what he couldn't.

This particular story is kind of shady tho, dude perhaps had his way with the mother ( knowing how Somalia's 80s was fadaro/decadence...folks only became religious after the civil war) and now annihilates the daughter.

You don't think it's suspicious and disgusting? You think waa caadi to make your child sleep with someone who you slept with and had feelings for?

akhaaas!! what kinda mother is she.
poor child, there is no way this wasn't forced on her. no sane young woman would willingly marry her mothers old lover.

VixR

Veritas
Im still recovering from the fact ppl actually marry their dead sibling's spouse, hada you're throwing this bullshit of being arranged to be married to your mother's old lover. Wallahi y'll are taxing me. :susp:

I'm about to disown y'll :ufdup::ohlord::tocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending