What’s your standards?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
- Religious, must pray every day and have a considerable knowledge about the deen. Someone I can become a better Muslim with.

- Matches my basic criteria. I’m young, a virgin and childless so he needs to match that ideally. I would rather learn together then have him go back to his old playboy behaviors.

- Intelligent. We don’t need to have the same opinions but he should be good at articulating his points without being disrespectful.

- Financial Stability. Needs to have a job that brings in a comfortable amount of money that can provide properly. I don’t want a freelancer or failure entrepreneur.

- Attractive. I am attracted to all types of men so it doesn’t really matter that much. He just needs to be taller than me with a pretty smile.

- Fun. What is the point of being together if you can’t have fun with each other. I don’t want someone I can tolerate, I want someone I actually love to be around.

- Other: Respectful to parents, good with children, kind and well-mannered.

u left out the most important thing u like in a man. U know what am talking about lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra I understand you have schizophrenia but in the real world we don't have alter-egos

I see.
1603295478318.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nah not at all. The older she gets the more desperate she gets.

Opposite. I have never met a Somali girl in my circle my age that married down. And I'm in my 30s. Standards increase (for the wise). And if you have zero baggage, are good looking and haven't dated around you are even more extacting. You're deluded if you think a woman of worth would settle for less.

Mozart

You need people like me
Opposite. I have never met a Somali girl in my circle my age that married down. And I'm in my 30s. Standards increase (for the wise). And if you have zero baggage, are good looking and haven't dated around you are even more extacting. You're deluded if you think a woman of worth would settle for less.
Your circle isn’t the majority lol most Somali women ,successful or not ,always settle. Gangbangers/Uber drivers/preachers married to successful women is called the Somalian phenomena .

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Decently Religious
Virgin
Educated
Attractive to me.
Comes from a good family
Ethnic Somali
Comes from a big clan (darood, dir, hawiye, isaaq)
Health conscious
Cant be more than 3 yrs older or younger than me.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your circle isn’t the majority lol most Somali women ,successful or not ,always settle. Gangbangers/Uber drivers/preachers married to successful women is called the Somalian phenomena .

Never met one that did. Alx. It says something about the company I keep.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
@Vanessa Why r u lying to yourself huuno? U know u need a man who is domestically abusive. You making this ridiculous thread is to fish out the real men. This is a wasaaq game nayaa
You know me so well, but I don't tolerant domestic abuse. Also, I'm in not kinky abusing stuff from 50 shades of grey, it's not cute, it's torture.

Trending