What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
embarrassing memories? sorry I can't relate
tvxohmh.gif

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Well I left the car on N and got off I didn't even know until i heard loud bang it hit next door neighbors new car. The whole neighborhood came out it was a major L. everyone avoided parking next tome for a while :ivers:

Most of it has to do with my family going to town on my hair:dead::mjcry:
And last time i had good hairline before Somali barber went in:mjcry:
I was getting clowned for week each time:mjcry:

Please explain
I don’t understand
My old man decided to give me a haircut when I was 13 I was getting clowned for a week for it:mjcry:
The next time was when I was 17 when this Somali barber who for years use to cut my hair decided to push my shit back 5 inches it never recovered ever since:mjcry:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Searching for my hat when I was leaving my aunt's place. The whole time it was on my head I forgot to take it off when I arrived. Everyone was in the on joke including my parents and cousin's parents. They were all pretending to help my find my hat. Till I walked past a mirror no body was going to tell me. They bring it up time to time.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Searching for my hat when I was leaving my aunt's place. The whole time it was on my head I forgot to take it off when I arrived. Everyone was in the on joke including my parents and cousin's parents. They were all pretending to help my find my hat. Till I walked past a mirror no body was going to tell me. They bring it up time to time.
:mjlaugh:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I was at food 4 less (grocery story in California) with my mom and I was fucking around in line. As my mom was giving the cashier the food to scan I had dropped a milk carton on the ground and the shit bursted. Milk spilled everywhere. Hooyoo smacked the shit out of me and just yelled at me. The embarrassing part was that the intercom next to the cashier was on the entire time. Everyone in the grocery store heard us. I walked back to get milk afterwards. The walk of shame was real man

My old man decided to give me a haircut when I was 13 I was getting clowned for a week for it:mjcry:
The next time was when I was 17 when this Somali barber who for years use to cut my hair decided to push my shit back 5 inches it never recovered ever since:mjcry:
Awwww miskiiin
Sue that man for the damage, he’s one lousy barber.

Kkkkkk
That’s cruel :mjlol:

I was at food 4 less (grocery story in California) with my mom and I was fucking around in line. As my mom was giving the cashier the food to scan I had dropped a milk carton on the ground and the shit bursted. Milk spilled everywhere. Hooyoo smacked the shit out of me and just yelled at me. The embarrassing part was that the intercom next to the cashier was on the entire time. Everyone in the grocery store heard us. I walked back to get milk afterwards. The walk of shame was real man
:cosbyhmm:
:it0tdo8: Don’t worry about it, you won’t drop the milk carton again
But srsly how did your parent smacked the shit out of you in public
I thought the cadaan would call social services/CPS

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Awwww miskiiin
Sue that man for the damage, he’s one lousy barber.

Kkkkkk
That’s cruel :mjlol:

:cosbyhmm:
:it0tdo8: Don’t worry about it, you can won’t drop the milk carton again
But srsly how did your parent smacked the shit out of you in public
I thought the cadaan would call social services/CPS

We lived in a ghetto ass part of town. So it was mostly blacks and hispanics. They was laughing.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Back in Year 8 I was walking to the toilet past a line that was full of older Year 11 students.
I was desperate for a shit; I had eaten enough curry to feed an army earlier that day so I was understandably walking quite quickly. Unfortunately I chose that time to trip over my own feet (I was and still am very clumsy), fell over flat on my stomach, and about 2 seconds later let out a loud as f*ck, ass-rumbling fart. I was laughed at by the 6 or 7 or so students who had heard me, and I had no choice but to get up and hurry even faster to the toilet, pretending not to hear them. Unfortunately I had to leave the toilet and walk back past them to get to my classroom, and by then someone had spread the fact that I farted to the rest of the queue, so they were all pointing and laughing and calling shit out to me.
To this day I feel shame. I wanted to die :mjcry:

I have a toilet story too. Accidentally went into the men's toilets. I somehow didn't see the urinals and walked past to the mirrors which was further back. A few minutes later someone walks in to do their business. I'm wondering why does it sound like they're peeing so loud and so close? Once the sound stops I hear the footsteps coming near to where I am to wash their hands. I look up and it turns to be my teacher
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts