West Africans throwing tantrums at Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMT

Oreos aren't halal approved
Ajanbi girls clocked? the only thing their clocking is don't ever compare these s
who dont even wash piss and xaar properly to us

:farole: you sell out

LOL my tl had some AA girl rating african guy *things* (some somali girl retweeted it onto my tl boasting about the ranking tfffff).:chrisfreshhah: I'm just waiting for one of the guys to discover that thread and get gassed

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I am just being honest sxb. This list shouldn't even exist imo. It sad these countries are the best looking folks in Africa :liberaltears:

No can do. I like to speak truth :russ:

But most somali and ethiopian guys are attractive dont let them brainwash you sis

Lol more Somali girls were triggered at this than black girls:uCkf6mf:, one overweight xalimo tried to violate and she and her friends got taken to the gates of hell
Our girls hate us, Marry Foreigners like me , when ever they go out side Somalia they date with Xabashish Eritereans West Africans , they are changing our DNA

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Our girls hate us, Marry Foreigners like me , when ever they go out side Somalia they date with Xabashish Eritereans West Africans , they are changing our DNA
please dont generalize i dont.... i defend somali guys from these sjws on twitter.

How to date Somali girls do not speak somali Speak her with broken English tell her that you are Eriterean or Ethiopian, this worked for me a lot of times

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sorry for Generalization buy majority of them are like that outside the country
only the ones on twitter although i cant say that since im not around somalis i dont see them often and the ones i do know are nothing like them uff they truely shamed our name cant even confidently be a somali girl nacaala

But most somali and ethiopian guys are attractive dont let them brainwash you sis
*some Ethiopians. Afars for example, look like us without the shit diet. The bariss and baasto diet has us all messed up :jcoleno:
And don't think I am just coming for Somali guys. I don't think the girls are all that either. We're some odd looking people.

T

This is that simp shit. I care for our women but not to the extent where i give a f*ck who they dealing with. They just need to turn that noise down. Go f*ck around but dont tell me i aint shit whilst your getting ran through by next races.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
*some Ethiopians. Afars for example, look like us without the shit diet. The bariss and baasto diet has us all messed up :jcoleno:
And don't think I am just coming for Somali guys. I don't think the girls are all that either. We're some odd looking people.
true lol but i still stand with what i said east african men will always be better looking them west african never seen an african Madow thats attractive tbh

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
LOL my tl had some AA girl rating african guy *things* (some somali girl retweeted it onto my tl boasting about the ranking tfffff).:chrisfreshhah: I'm just waiting for one of the guys to discover that thread and get gassed

This isn't a girl :drakelaugh:

Honestly, Somali and Ethiopian men are not known for their looks, only the women are. The best looking men in Africa are the Masai, Nilo-Saharans from Kenya and Tanzania.

bd961a990d2fec89e8df33b88be34198.png

81670730a43f5d7a3c43a09d0192a254--kenya-nairobi-african-men.jpg

jzebgl.jpg

fe7e129ce936ba24d9ed1e72edbaa69a.jpg

masai-warriors-believe-red-protects-them-migori.jpg

2w3nakx.jpg

834eed7ba4ec66666e737d9df7fad89c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending