West Africans throwing tantrums at Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
We stand to benefit from this, from all the hotties on twitter that we are exposed to because of these girls' wining habeen iyo maalin.

lol @ saying we are scum for dissing that fat girl. I like how ruthless these twitter faaraxs are. Forget sharaf iyo ragnimo, hit these hoes hard and where it hurts. Lucky for them, it's always the fat and ugly that talk the most shit, so in the words of Donuld Trump "there is plenty of subject matter" to talk about.:trumpsmirk:
Somalis (both males and females) need to stop insulting each other on Twitter and do something more productive with their lives. It’s embarrassing to read some of those tweets. :gucciwhat:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
*some Ethiopians. Afars for example, look like us without the shit diet. The bariss and baasto diet has us all messed up :jcoleno:
And don't think I am just coming for Somali guys. I don't think the girls are all that either. We're some odd looking people.
Do you not live it a Somali populated area? I felt some way.

Somalis (both males and females) need to stop insulting each other on Twitter and do something more productive with their lives. It’s embarrassing to read some of those tweets. :gucciwhat:
The guys usually retaliate. It's the girls who have made a sport out of insulting us hadh iyo habeen.
It only says a lot about them and what kind of households they were brought up.
Do u believe in self defense?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
The guys usually retaliate. It's the girls who have made a sport out of insulting us hadh iyo habeen.
These ladies are frustrated. And i honestly dont know why wallahi. They are raised in a very very comfortable enviroment.
A lot of somali girls are shielded from a lot of shit, and i dont know where this hate is coming from honestly.

These ladies are frustrated. And i honestly dont know why wallahi. They are raised in a very very comfortable enviroment.
A lot of somali girls are shielded from a lot of shit, and i dont know where this hate is coming from honestly.
Me neither. Easy answer is attention seeking. let the girls answer.

Merca

Inactive.
I understand, and yes I believe in self defence. However, I believe it should have its’ limits. For example, is it really about self defence when some Somali guys attack random Somali girls for expressing their personal opinions (that isn’t even about Somali men) and call them all types of disgusting things? That’s weak af.

I understand, and yes I believe in self defence. However, I believe it should have its’ limits. For example, is it really about self defence when some Somali guys attack random Somali girls for expressing their personal opinions (that isn’t even about Somali men) and call them all types of disgusting things? That’s weak af.
:gucciwhat: Have u seen twitter?
it's somali girls' favorite thing to do to diss somali guys, unprovoked. U sound biased.
When girls talk shit, they shouldn't be left alone or respected in the name of 'ragnimo' if that's what u mean. Any girl that talks shit, she should be put down and there should be no calacal after that

Merca

Inactive.
:gucciwhat: Have u seen twitter?
it's somali girls' favorite thing to do to diss somali guys, unprovoked. U sound biased.
When girls talk shit, they shouldn't be left alone or respected in the name of 'ragnimo' if that's what u mean. Any girl that talks shit, she should be put down and there should be no calacal after that
I’m not on Somali girls’ side here, lol. I’m just saying that the idiotic comments come from both genders SOMETIMES. I’ve seen some petty, shitty comments by Somali guys that were directed at Somali girls who dindu nuffin wrong at all.

I’m not on Somali girls’ side here, lol. I’m just saying that the idiotic comments come from both genders SOMETIMES. I’ve seen some petty, shitty comments by Somali guys that were directed at Somali girls who dindu nuffin wrong at all.
Yeah ur definitely biased if u think there is more shit being thrown the faaraxs' side.
just look at this thread, u'd never see somali guys upset about somali women being named the most beautiful women in Africa. Somali girls love getting attention by dissing somali guys, whereas the guys usually diss them in response. completely different, one is justified and the other isnt.

Merca

Inactive.
Yeah ur definitely biased if u think there is more shit being thrown the faaraxs' side.
just look at this thread, u'd never see somali guys upset about somali women being named the most beautiful women in Africa. Somali girls love getting attention by dissing somali guys, whereas the guys usually diss them in response. completely different, one is justified and the other isnt.
:snoop:Note the word “sometimes” in the comment above.

Believe me, defending those Somali girls who spout that kind of shit would be the last thing I would do.

You believe what you want though.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Men from Niger are :banderas:
B2qnL31IgAApruZ.jpg:large

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

wallahi ahmed gurey thooo :pachah1::russ:

@gurey this aint u is it
He's in my anti SJW/Bantu Groupchat on Twitter. One of the finest warriors.
Yes, I agree. There is a lot of Cushitic admixture among these tribes and others. My tribal language is a bit similar to Somali, some people say it sounds a bit like Amharic as well. I believe that the pure Masai nilotes originally have those features such as narrow nose, kama Watutsi in Rwanda. Interesting looking people!
Who the f*ck are you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending