West Africans throwing tantrums at Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm starting to think these girls suffer from astigmatism. Somalis are number 1. If we didn't have looks or self-esteem we'd be humble, or worse begging madows for validation. :siilaanyosmile:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm starting to think these girls suffer from astigmatism. Somalis are number 1. If we didn't have looks or self-esteem we'd be humble, or worse begging madows for validation. :siilaanyosmile:
But all they do is beg Madows for validation...

And now they're claiming Arabs enslaved us. :kanyehmm:

Somalia being named the 1 country with the most handsome men.

The tweet

The butt hurt commencing.

And ugly whale who claims to be Somali said this

This burnt orangutan had the audacity to say this

Spot lads and ladies attack
attack Twitter

:fittytousand: Only us Somali
Woman are allowed to bash our
Men

Somali men are by face way much better looking than most african countries

Its more genuine looking if thats even a thing

I always think that west-african guys look way too harsh, as if they will hit you if you say the wrong thing :gucciwhat:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Somali men are by face way much better looking than most african countries

Its more genuine looking if thats even a thing

I always think that west-african guys look way too harsh, as if they will hit you if you say the wrong thing :gucciwhat:
Not only their men but also their women. On average black woman (except the horn) are below average in looks while others race average woman are just plain.

Not only their men but also their women. On average black woman (except the horn) are below average in looks while others race average woman are just plain.

Meh i dont share that, their men and women have both super nice bodies lol compared to the rest of the world

all i gotta say is Anthony Joshua is west African. bring forth the somali equivalent if there's any truth to this claim. :gaasdrink:

Anthony Joshua is a freak of nature ( 18stone, 6ft 5, low body fat ) , hence why he is the world heavy weight champion . You won't find many people that resemble him , especially Cushitic men , who have different genes to AAs and West Africans . Also , he looks like he has a slightly more elongated face than most West Africans . He looks slightly different to most of the Nigerians I have met . In fact , he looks like those AAs with a taint of Caucasian blood from slavery .

Anyway , trust black people to argue over nonsense .

# Suugo science .

Most men get turned on more by the face than the body.If you are looking like a half gorilla with a 100% body you still wont be attractive.
:farmajoyaab:

Did i ask you what men are turned on by?

I said somalis have a more pretty face
And west african have a better physique

And you can be mad about that but everyone knows this is true lol

Did i ask you what men are turned on by?

I said somalis have a more pretty face
And west african have a better physique

And you can be mad about that but everyone knows this is true lol
What do you mean physique? Not all west Africans are built like bulls.
Also Somalis have a great physique.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
These Somali western es are tumbleweed wallahi they’re anything even ajnabi girls clocked and tell me why do Somali Chicks stay hating on Somali guys.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
My list :ahh:

1. Somalia
2. Djibouti
3. Tanzania
4. Angola
5. Sudan
6. Niger
7. Senegal
8. Eritrea
9. Liberia