West Africans throwing tantrums at Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Somali and Ethiopian men are not known for their looks, only the women are. The best looking men in Africa are the Masai, Nilo-Saharans from Kenya and Tanzania.

bd961a990d2fec89e8df33b88be34198.png

81670730a43f5d7a3c43a09d0192a254--kenya-nairobi-african-men.jpg

jzebgl.jpg

fe7e129ce936ba24d9ed1e72edbaa69a.jpg

masai-warriors-believe-red-protects-them-migori.jpg

2w3nakx.jpg

834eed7ba4ec66666e737d9df7fad89c.jpg
The Maasai have inherited some Cushitic looks by way of ancient migrations . This explains why some of them Cushitic DNA.The Smaburu, Masai and a Rendille all claim some lost ties to the Soomaal .I thought you would know that as an Iraqw. I would be surprised if the Iraqw are also lost Somaliods.

The Maasai have inherited some Cushitic looks by way of ancient migrations . This explains why some of them Cushitic DNA.The Smaburu, Masai and a Rendille all claim some lost ties to the Soomaal .I thought you would know that as an Iraqw. I would be surprised if the Iraqw are also lost Somaliods.

Yes, I agree. There is a lot of Cushitic admixture among these tribes and others. My tribal language is a bit similar to Somali, some people say it sounds a bit like Amharic as well. I believe that the pure Masai nilotes originally have those features such as narrow nose, kama Watutsi in Rwanda. Interesting looking people!

How i feel about somali gays must be the same feeling
What somali hetero guys feel when they see a somali girl with an ajnabi :susp:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Somali men and women have lost their looks . I don't know if it's the diet or the war but they look so different when you look at old pictures .

78e7306b380a6e71ee174b5d969d420b--african-tribes-somali.jpg

image.jpg

1530.jpg

4e1ba5e131ef00ab89ba4a9d938af813--somali-woman-smile.jpg

Somali women looked gorgeous naturally without layers of make up and bleaching . The men looked strong and healthy .

Mohamed_Abshir_Musa.jpg

^ It is nutrition and lifestyle. For men it is essential that we chew and eat hard foods, to build strong jawlines and achieve ideal bone development. Growing hair out is a must as well!

If we’re being honest, black guys are not that good looking, people only like them because of their *****

LOL my tl had some AA girl rating african guy *things* (some somali girl retweeted it onto my tl boasting about the ranking tfffff).:chrisfreshhah: I'm just waiting for one of the guys to discover that thread and get gassed

Gassed they better stay humble, last thing we need is these abdi's getting even more cocky

:farmajoyaab:

We stand to benefit from this, from all the hotties on twitter that we are exposed to because of these girls' wining habeen iyo maalin.

lol @ saying we are scum for dissing that fat girl. I like how ruthless these twitter faaraxs are. Forget sharaf iyo ragnimo, hit these hoes hard and where it hurts. Lucky for them, it's always the fat and ugly that talk the most shit, so in the words of Donuld Trump "there is plenty of subject matter" to talk about.:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending