Well known Somali ex hijabi youtuber impregnated

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The s are the ones who need wacyi galin.. Why defend a and quote religious paragraphs if you don't condone her actions?

Correct me if I'm wrong but @Happy_ said don't shoot first but ask questions. Clearly, there is some level of dysfunction with Hals. And as @AarHawd_7 stated this girl was orphaned and raised in the foster care system by cadaans. Fact check me if I am wrong. Anyway many of the Somali kids that enter it make poor life choices and experience physical and or sexual abuse which can contribute to promiscuous behavior or makes them susceptible to exploitive/haram relationships. How does putting things into context mean you co-sign? When rather you see this as a sad state of affairs. A display of sympathy is a lot more different than empathy. With the former you feel bad for them but can't relate. With the latter you can. Use your critical thinking skills before you jump in and say something mean about @Happy_ a lovely young girl from beesha.:ufdup:

Correct me if I'm wrong but @Happy_ said don't shoot first but ask questions. Clearly, there is some level of dysfunction with Hals. And as @AarHawd_7 stated this girl was orphaned and raised in the foster care system by cadaans. Fact check me if I am wrong. Anyway many of the Somali kids that enter it make poor life choices and experience physical and or sexual abuse which can contribute to promiscuous behavior or makes them susceptible to exploitive/haram relationships. How does putting things into context mean you co-sign? When rather you see this as a sad state of affairs. A display of sympathy is a lot more different than empathy. With the former you feel bad for them but can't relate. With the latter you can. Use your critical thinking skills before you jump in and say something mean about @Happy_ a lovely young girl from beesha.:ufdup:
I haven't interacted with @Happy_ that much but if you say she's good then respect to her.

They were not raised by the system. They were raised by their aunt after their mum died and their dad died last year. Raised in Somali house all their lives until they were kicked out couple of years ago. These are Somali girls who lived among Somalis all their lives

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
There used to be a time when Somali women would hide their out of wedlock pregnancy , I guess anything goes in this day and age .

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why care about her pregnancy it doesn't make sense they were practically orphans all their lives and were raised differently compared to other somali household. Worry about your female family members than what a stranger does with her life.

Why care about her pregnancy it doesn't make sense they were practically orphans all their lives and were raised differently compared to other somali household. Worry about your female family members than what a stranger does with her life.
no their dad died last year and they were raised by their aunts. A lot of somalis are raised by their aunts or other family. Why are people making up lies

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
no their dad died last year and they were raised by their aunts. A lot of somalis are raised by their aunts or other family. Why are people making up lies
ok and if they were raised by their aunts those aunts were just filling in the mother and probably had their own children to take care of since is not their own children for them to truly care.

ok and if they were raised by their aunts those aunts were just filling in the mother and probably had their own children to take care of since is not their own children for them to truly care.
truly care? are you saying an aunt cant care for her sisters children when raising them as its not her biological mother? are you blaming her aunt? I actually know people who knows the family and its a religious somali family. Dont blame her family for the path they have taken

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
truly care? are you saying an aunt cant care for her sisters children when raising them as its not her biological mother? are you blaming her aunt? I actually know people who knows the family and its a religious somali family. Dont blame her family for the path they have taken
didn't blame the aunts maybe they did their best in raising yas and hals since you siad they were religious but once they reach a certain age they will have their own decision and can rebel since their aunt aren't their mother.

Macalin M

Out here
It is very religious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

didn't blame the aunts maybe they did their best in raising yas and hals since you siad they were religious but once they reach a certain age they will have their own decision and can rebel since their aunt aren't their mother.
true, I just wanted to stop you as it seemed you wanted to blame the family. The family has kicked them out 2 years ago after they refused to stop their behaviour.

Trending