Well known Somali ex hijabi youtuber impregnated

why are you guys so involved in another persons affairs like damn, its mind boggling.
It’s not mind boggling. There are thousands of forums on the internet discussing bunch of people. Don’t act this is a new and unique thing. And then you have twitter and Facebook where most people are taking about others

Niggas moving extra ruthless like dis

giphy.gif

High grade toxic masculinity :stevej:

Edit f*ck why isn't the gif showing it's too nice
Here's a link

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I remember when she was nothing she used to make vids never understood these maggot Abdis gassing her dhuxul ass like swarming cockroaches, then she got offered things by companies to promote it the companies asked her to remove the Hijab and she did like a cheap and clean qumayo fast forward, de aap komt uit de mouw litt: translation: The monkey comes out the sleeve. Dutch phrase meaning the truth got revealed.

She revealed her true colors and the swarm of cockroaches got butt-hurt leaking their excrement everywhere on the whole wide net kkkkk
U live in Holland akh

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Let them talk huuno, i said my two cents, they all know what they’re doing and to all you who insulted me and called me an unchaste woman waan is arki doona wa salama caleikum

Sis, please ignore the vitrolic comments and unruly posts. They assume that just because you say ilahi ka baq and urge them to be conscious of what they say that this somehow means cosignment with this girls actions be it a prank or tragic decision, when it couldn't be further from the truth. Their logic is off.

Last edited: