Well known Somali ex hijabi youtuber impregnated

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The latter, it’s pretty sad if they were raised with somali & muslim values this probably wouldn’t have happened.

That's sad. Those cases are often tragic. There is a lot of abuse in the foster care system. And many children that go through it lead difficult lives.

Sis, please ignore the vitrolic comments and unruly posts. They assume that just because you say ilahi ka baq and urge them to be conscious of what they say that this somehow means cosignment with this girls actions be it a prank or tragic decision, when it couldn't be further from the truth. Their logic is off.

The s are the ones who need wacyi galin.. Why defend a and quote religious paragraphs if you don't condone her actions?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope she has a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby, having a child at a young age is not easy but I am sure she will be good parent :)

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Who fucking cares if she gets knocked up by Tyrone maxaa naga galay hadey lugaheeda ay kala qaaday

Only an incel would care about what s do

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I never argued against that. Maternally half somalis should be welcome in the motherland. Why reject them and welcome arabs and other ajnabis?
It’s because Arabs are Muslim this girl’s father probably isn’t. We need to conserve our Somalinimo and our Islamnimo.

Dead their mum too these two were raised by cadaans from small so I don’t understand the fuss, they might not even be muslim

The blame is on her mother's siblings, and father' siblings, Are you telling me they couldn't take them in and raise them? What kind of cuck allows his nieces to be raised by kafirs?. SMH. A big fucking L to her male relatives(uncles, cousins, grandparents) in this case. They failed big time in this situation, no wonder they turned out the way they did.

This is why we should implement a new law in Somalia. Anyone with an ajinaabi father shouldn't be given citizenship nor be allowed to own property Regardless of the fathers religion. Also they should never Be allowed hold office.

We got that law in SL. Got my citizenship last year, it was hard af.
Had to bring my Suldaan or Caaqil and tell my Abtirsi to check if someone in my Father´s side got a citizenship

Trending