Well known Somali ex hijabi youtuber impregnated

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
It‘s best to worry about yourself because truth of the matter is that you only have control over yourself. Alright? I‘m sure you have enough sins, stop worrying about this girl.

It‘s best to worry about yourself because truth of the matter is that you only have control over yourself. Alright? I‘m sure you have enough sins, stop worrying about this girl.
I don’t think people sit at home worrying about her all night. This is the internet, people make comments and keep it moving. A forum is not the best place to be at if you don’t want to see people talked about

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I have accumulated much sins ukhti. Will you take these sins away from me? Yalla ukhti bring me salvation

6 pages???? about some who got busted into by mr Tyrone Briggs from Lewisham and left her to be a single mother. You guys are worse than those aunties who sit and gossip all about peoples lives.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I don’t think people sit at home worrying about her all night. This is the internet, people make comments and keep it moving. A forum is not the best place to be at if you don’t want to see people talked about

Worrying as in dadka ha ku mashquulina by talking about them in a way that would upset them (gheebah is a major sin btw where you seek forgiveness from the victim of gossip) We’re all sinner runtii, it’s just we sin differently. She might be married or maybe it‘s a prank who knows. That could easily turn into nameema (slandering). Another major sin. Assume the best at the end of the day she‘s a fellow muslim.

Last edited:
Kid's in for a whirlwind of confusion and pain lol.
"But, my mum said I'm just as Somali as the rest of you guys"
seeeeeeeeth.png

Worrying as in dadka ha ku masquulina by talking about them in a way that would upset them (gheebah is a major sin btw where you seek forgiveness from the victim of gossip) We’re all sinner runtii, it’s just we sin differently. She might be married or maybe it‘s a prank who knows. That could easily turn into nameema (slandering). Another major sin. Assume the best at the end of the day she‘s a fellow muslim.
She decided to put her life on the internet. Sorry but this new thing xalimos has only god can judge is tiresome. Hoes don’t like to be called out for their behaviour. I get that. But let’s not get god involved when most of you don’t care for god

Trending

Latest posts