Well known Somali ex hijabi youtuber impregnated

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It‘s best to worry about yourself because truth of the matter is that you only have control over yourself. Alright? I‘m sure you have enough sins, stop worrying about this girl.
I like gossip

1585093785822.png

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
She decided to put her life on the internet. Sorry but this new thing xalimos has only god can judge is tiresome. Hoes don’t like to be called out for their behaviour. I get that. But let’s not get god involved when most of you don’t care for god

Does it hurt to be reminded of Allah swt? Guard your tongue it can get you in a lot of trouble is all im saying. Who are you to judge? From what i’ve seen on this forum a lot of you guys are v degenerate. You guys are in no way, shape or form in the position to judge her, it‘s like the pot is calling the kettle black. It‘s ridiculous, i know i make sins, i try to not be arrogant and judge another muslim who sins differently than i do.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This is why we should implement a new law in Somalia. Anyone with an ajinaabi father shouldn't be given citizenship nor be allowed to own property Regardless of the fathers religion. Also they should never Be allowed hold office.
Its actually apart of the constitution since 1960 that they cant become citizens for better or for worse.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Does it hurt to be reminded of Allah swt? Guard your tongue it can get you in a lot of trouble is all im saying. Who are you to judge? From what i’ve seen on this forum a lot of you guys are v degenerate. You guys are in no way, shape or form in the position to judge her, it‘s like the pot is calling the kettle black. It‘s ridiculous, i know i make sins, i try to not be arrogant and judge another muslim who sins differently than i do.
Duuuuuude who cares. You're acting like she pays your bills. Aucuudibillah bun the paragraphs

You just judged us. Did exactly what you told us not to do tsk tsk shame on you. Remember slag. If you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything

If wider community doesn't point out someone's wrong doing, the moral fabric of society decays. Just like it is in the West. People can't keep using "only god judges" as an excuse for poor behaviour.
:kanyeshrug:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
You just judged us. Did exactly what you told us not to do tsk tsk shame on you. Remember slag. If you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything

Did i lie? I said a fact, what you guys are doing is gossiping and calling her names. Maybe she‘s married who knows, lets assume the best. i for sure dont care about the state of a random girl’s uterus, i could honestly care less. And thank you for slandering me and calling me a slag, i will get my haqq on yawm al qiyamah wa salama aleikum

Did i lie? I said a fact, what you guys are doing is gossiping and calling her names. Maybe she‘s married who knows, lets assume the best. i for sure dont care about the state of a random girl’s uterus, i could honestly care less. And thank you for slandering me and calling me a slag, i will get my haqq on yawm al qiyamah wa salama aleikum
Maybe she is married loool. The girl said her role model is Nicki Minaj and advised young girls not to get married and live their lives. Married loooool.
I know you won’t believe me but the slag part was auto correct I didn’t even know I wrote it until you brought it up wallahi

You'll be a lawyer in yawm al qimayah:icon lol:

She openly said she had a boyfriend, talked about having zina, wears revealing dhil0 clothing and drinks alcohol.

Calling her out and using her as an example of terrible behavior is the right thing to do.

Somali girls love to advocate for dhil0s, it's really telling.

Trending