Weird dream featuring sspot members

It was pretty long and drawn out but there was one part where @YourBroMoe was talking to @Kanini and said something about giving his wife 500 dollars to stop talking, and kanini responded with “awww that’s so sweet”. I overheard it and told him to stop spending money frivolously to which he replied he was happy to do it if it made her happy

And their faces were their avatars too lol. The rest of the dream was even weirder but too convoluted to explain in words

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I once had a dream about @Grigori Rasputin getting beat up by a pregnant woman, it was the days he used to make a thread about fetishizing pregnant women.

All I remember was a man on the ground getting beat up and I said yes abaayo keep beating him saqajanka

It was pretty long and drawn out but there was one part where @YourBroMoe was talking to @Kanini and said something about giving his wife 500 dollars to stop talking, and kanini responded with “awww that’s so sweet”. I overheard it and told him to stop spending money frivolously to which he replied he was happy to do it if it made her happy

And their faces were their avatars too lol. The rest of the dream was even weirder but too convoluted to explain in words

That line alone has made my month for the next 7 months. God bless you, and may all of your dreams come true.

@SilverL

Aww, @YourBroMoe and @Kanini, what a match made in heaven!!!! I endorse the views aka dreams of the best matchmaker that ever set foot on Somalispot. :it0tdo8:
shopping

Next, @buule and @SOULSEARCHING :it0tdo8:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Never really had a dream about Sspot members but I recently had a dream about that story of the old man that was killed for telling the guys to shut up but instead of the old man it was one of my co worker and I remember feeling sad and pissed at the same time because now I had to finish the project by myself, it’s crazy how vivid our dreams can be

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

LOL wtf

Why Dream about people who don't care about you :noneck:

@IftiinOfLife

Don’t be jealous, you and your shinning guard will soon feature on the priestess’ dreams. Fingers crossed who that guy might be, but I got a hunch.

I really make a big enough impression to appear in dreams. Get like me:hillarybiz:

Also, I don't think i've ever interacted with @YourBroMoe

Giving matchmaking another go I see:ulyin:

@Kanini

You are one lucky chick, @YourBroMoe is the Somali version of Justin Bieber in Canada. Mudug’s finest export.

As for me and matchmaking, I admitted that I sucked and that is why I enrolled in priestess @SilverL academy. Mabruuk sister, don’t forget my invite.

@IftiinOfLife

Don’t be jealous, you and your shinning guard will soon feature on the priestess’ dreams. Fingers crossed who that guy might be, but I got a hunch.

@Kanini

You are one lucky chick, @YourBroMoe is the Somali version of Justin Bieber in Canada. Mudug’s finest export.

As for me and matchmaking, I admitted that I sucked and that is why I enrolled in priestess @SilverL academy. Mabruuk sister, don’t forget my invite.
So what you're telling me is, every farax I come across is 10/10, above 6ft and doing well for themselves
:westbrookwtf:

So what you're telling me is, every farax I come across is 10/10, above 6ft and doing well for themselves
:westbrookwtf:

@Kanini

Yep and if you question it or mention foreheads, your membership of the Somali ethnicity will be suspended and declared a self hater. Remember:

99% of Farahs are:

Over 6’3”

athletic built.

graduates

Pick and chose women like lollipops

Most successful Cushites

don’t say anything else