Weird dream featuring sspot members

@Kanini

Did you hire @astorecalledkmart for maximum publicity or is the brother infatuated with you and became your dirac hanger? The brother won’t let you go.

That was jokes but seriously, Sometimes, the sophistry of you Halimas blows my mind, while most guys here didn’t grow up out of puberty and are still stuck with Madows and Halima stories. May every Somali family breed more of you.

So now there's another farax I should be looking out for?
:damsel:

So now there's another farax I should be looking out for?
:damsel:

@Kanini

Only two? War meesha ka carar.

Randomly speaking, the thing I like about talking to Somali guys is that most will try to have sex with any Halima, but none are willing to accept the idea of their sister sleeping with another Farah. They will declare a civil war. Why do they want to shag another Farah’s sister? I think we need Somali entrepreneurs who could create those human like dolls as Halimas and their Farah brothers who will only smile when they see their sisters dating. I brought this up because the guys here always act like the story above. They drove @Knowles into the lap of a married middle aged Chinese guy. Take it easy.

@Kanini

Randomly speaking, the thing I like about talking to Somali guys is that most will try to have sex with any Halima, but none are willing to accept the idea that their sister sleeping with another Farah. They will declare a civil war. Why do they want to shag another Farah’s sister? I think we need Somali entrepreneurs who could create those human like dolls as Halimas and their Farah brothers who will only smile when they see their sisters dating. I brought this up because the guys here always act like the story above. They drove @Knowles into the lap of a married middle aged Chinese guy. Take it easy.
Mate, you are so weird. You dabble in like 5 different topics and address 3 different people at the same time.

@Kanini

Randomly speaking, the thing I like about talking to Somali guys is that most will try to have sex with any Halima, but none are willing to accept the idea of their sister sleeping with another Farah. They will declare a civil war. Why do they want to shag another Farah’s sister? I think we need Somali entrepreneurs who could create those human like dolls as Halimas and their Farah brothers who will only smile when they see their sisters dating. I brought this up because the guys here always act like the story above. They drove @Knowles into the lap of a married middle aged Chinese guy. Take it easy.
That took a decidedly strange and dark turn sxb :ummhmm:

Congratulations Mr. @AussieHustler I now think you're a serial killer

Mate, you are so weird. You dabble in like 5 different topics and address 3 different people at the same time.

@Kanini

That’s the Art of cyber (forums) story telling. Attract the “devil” and the “angel” to the thread for maximum differing view points. When was the last time you saw @Knowles and @Factz battling on these pages? Their last bout finished in a draw.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Kanini

That’s the Art of cyber (forums) story telling. Attract the “devil” and the “angel” to the thread for maximum differing view points. When was the last time you saw @Knowles and @Factz battling on these pages? Their last bout finished in a draw.

Stop shit-stirring. Me and @Knowles are best friends.

She also embraced being a real woman and left feminism. She wants an alpha male to be her boss, to work hours to provide for her, to protect her, to maintain her needs and treat her like a queen. She wants to be a real woman living in someone else's house, a wonderful house where she can clean, do the chores, cook for her man and satisfy her man.

Now don't @ me again

Muji

VIP
Stop shit-stirring. Me and @Knowles are best friends.

She also embraced being a real woman and left feminism. She wants an alpha male to be her boss, to work hours to provide for her, to protect her, to maintain her needs and treat her like a queen. She wants to be a real woman living in someone else's house, a wonderful house where she can clean, do the chores, cook for her man and satisfy her man.

Now don't @ me again

If only they knew

I’m screaming

I see you’ve noticed

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
i dream about @AussieHustler licking my feet and calling me my lady
I dream about me and @Basra competing with each other to see who’s the real duchess
I wake up from nightmares that @Timo Madow and proud being my long lost biological dad and @land owner being my mum
Naclaa disheska nadiifi!
7B19A487-E8ED-4E8A-9773-AA339F7FFD23.png

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive

Trending