Weird dream featuring sspot members

People flirting on this forum bisinka, imagine turning out to be relatives or even worse, ugly

:jcoleno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The sad thing is that the possibility of being remotely related is quite high with everyone on here. At some point, all of us probably had a common ancestor - the million dollar question is, how long ago lol

With respect to being ugly, I'll have you know that my Hooya tells me that I'm very handsome MashaAllah and that one day beautiful Somali girls will flock to me if I ever leave her and Abo's basement

The sad thing is that the possibility of being remotely related is quite high with everyone on here. At some point, all of us probably had a common ancestor - the million dollar question is, how long ago lol

With respect to being ugly, I'll have you know that my Hooya tells me that I'm very handsome MashaAllah and that one day beautiful Somali girls will flock to me if I ever leave her and Abo's basement
At least I ain't weird for thinking it then :damedamn:

At least you've got one supporter for your looks :)

@IftiinOfLife

I had in mind @Lum, maybe upgrade to @Inquisitive_ , what do you reckon?

@Kanini

Don’t be a typical Halima who prays for Osman and when her prayers come true, she says, I made a mistake and meant for Nuur and loses both.
Commitment to an online relationship? :oh6b81q:

source.gif

At least I ain't weird for thinking it then :damedamn:

At least you've got one supporter for your looks :)

Yeah, ngl I definitely went through a phase as a kid when I thought that all Somalis were actually related as every lady was eedo and every man was adheer, and thus kinda thought Somali marriage was weird af for a while because I don't believe in cousin marriage lol

Last edited:
I really make a big enough impression to appear in dreams. Get like me:hillarybiz:

Also, I don't think i've ever interacted with @YourBroMoe

Giving matchmaking another go I see:ulyin:
lol I don’t think we ever interacted either. Your dp must have somehow got burned into my mind same with his lol. And my mind created a random scenario out of it

lol I don’t think we ever interacted either. Your dp must have somehow got burned into my mind same with his lol. And my mind created a random scenario out of it
You're very nice nevertheless, so thanks for dreaming about me abaayo :)

Ps: I wouldn't go for men who are already married

Yeah, ngl I definitely went through a phase as a kid when I thought that all Somalis were actually related as every lady was eedo and every man was adheer, and thus kinda though Somali marriage was weird af for a while because I don't believe in cousin marriage lol
Me neither but I don't hate on it too. Also, I tend to feel more relieved tbh, my family are scattered so I don't have to worry about 1st/2nd/3rd cousins everywhere

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Qumaayo I should be bribing you to not show up in my dream we can’t even call it a dream it would be more like a nightmare.

If i appear as a nightmare it will have to be i am a Jiini with humongous body power!

Yeah, ngl I definitely went through a phase as a kid when I thought that all Somalis were actually related as every lady was eedo and every man was adheer, and thus kinda thought Somali marriage was weird af for a while because I don't believe in cousin marriage lol

@Kanini

Did you hire @astorecalledkmart for maximum publicity or is the brother infatuated with you and became your dirac hanger? The brother won’t let you go.

That was jokes but seriously, Sometimes, the sophistry of you Halimas blows my mind, while most guys here didn’t grow out of puberty and are still stuck with Madows and Halima stories. May every Somali family breed more of you.

Trending

Latest posts